WTB- CZ 75B SS- (Shot in the dark)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ahlongslide, Jul 2, 2007.

1. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

Before I drive to Adventure Outdoors to buy a new CZ 75B in Stainless Steel, I figured I'd see if anyone here was dying to sell theirs... It's a shot in the dark, but you never know.

Also, if someone wants to save me a phone call to AdvOut by informing me of the price of the above weapon at the said store then I'd be very grateful... their website says $542.99 but we all know they don't coincide with the store prices.

Thanks! :D

2. rajl

rajl New Member

Well, what do you know!

I was at Adventure Outdoors Saturday looking at the CZ-75's (I bought a CZ-75 compact as a new carry piece, though I almost got the P-01).

Anyway, they didn't have one in Stainless Steel, but they had several blued models available in both Safety and Decocker forms. Prices were in the mid $400's.

3. rajl

rajl New Member

Oh, and if you're willing to buy a blued model used, I have a CZ-75 BD (full size) that I might be willing to part with if the price is right, but you'll probably enjoy a brand spanking new one from Adventure Outdoors more. After all, the more guns in the world, the better! :)

4. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

PM me how much you're asking for the blued one... I'll probably get it NP3'ed though... which will cost another couple hundred... then I could've just bought a new SS one.

Thanks.