WTB Concealed Carry

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Firearms' started by joesuff, Sep 22, 2020.

1. joesuff

joesuff New Member

Hello, I am looking to get a concealed carry. I live in Houston County and am looking specifically for an M&P 9c, but if my luck isn't great I will settle with other good concealed's. Please let me know if you have one or if you have another good concealed you're trying to sell. A 'Bill of Sale' will be completed at purchase.

Required:
    - Drivers License
    - GA WCL

2. Hombre

Hombre PITA

Have you tried searching here?: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/forums/handguns.72/

That is an outstanding site for gun (and other) stuff. Pretty much everything I buy or sell is done there.

edited: But since your profile says you are 18, you need to study Georgia laws on carrying, at your age, if you haven't already. Things are tricky if you are under 21.

3. joesuff

joesuff New Member

Appreciate it! Yeah I looked into it a decent amount. I hold a GA WCL as I am military. Just going to have to purchase via a private sale and I should be good to go.

Jonathan Freeman likes this.
  4. jreXD9

jreXD9 Active Member

any interest in a Glock 30s? .45 cal with 4 mags and a Clinger IWB holster...$600 firm...if interested, TEXT me @ 770-653-4508. I'm in Peachtree City.