WTB cheap pistol in almost any condition! ***Trade offer**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ZTC, Nov 2, 2010.

1. ZTC

ZTC Member

I'm wanting to buy a cheap, dirt cheap pistol or possibly shotgun. In almost any condition. Would like halfway functional but will look at none functional guns also. Looking for a gun to fix up and use as a vehicle or night stand gun. I have another Daily Carry gun but its on me all the time and my GF sometimes is not (get your mind out of the gutter)Must be legally owned. I have a GWL and a GA drivers license. No 22s please! Please ill look at any/all offers! Thanks!

Decided to throw a trade offer in but sorry its not a firearm!

High country compound bow, split limb design, Muzzy Zero Effect arrow rest, 6 Easton carbon arrows with bow mounted quiver and hard bow case! Great hunting bow but I just don't bow hunt anymore. Can't seem to get photobucket to work but can email or txt pics when asked! Willing to trade straight up or add cash for the right gun! Fastest way to contact me is PM me. Thanks!

2. kestak

kestak New Member

Re: WTB cheap pistol in almost any condition!

Greetings,

Buy a cz-82. They go for 149 at cdnn. 12+1 and they are very good guns. And no work will have to be done.

3. ZTC

ZTC Member

Thanks Ill linto into them! Still open for all offers!

4. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Hi-Caliber has a Spanish or Argentine version of the M1911 pistol in 9mm Largo caliber.
    The gun looks like a full sized 1911. It comes with 4 mags and a few hundred rounds of ammo for $250.

More ammo (military surplus, non-reloadable) is available online pretty cheap. Like 18 cents a round if it's corrosive, or 25 cents a round for non-corrosive.
    If you want new commercial made ammo, there are some manufacturers who make it, but expect to pay a lot more.

Anyhow, it seems to me that this is a lot of gun with a decent amount of firepower for the price.

The 9mm Largo round is 9 x 23mm and loaded to pressures similar to a 9mm Luger +P. It's not quite as powerful as a .38 Super, but its hotter than a regular 9 x19mm.

5. ZTC

ZTC Member

6. ZTC

ZTC Member