Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or not, as I'm not looking for a firearm per se, so I apologize if I'm wrong for posting here.

My father in law years ago owned a Benjamin Franklin model 317 air rifle. When the meth heads from down the street broke into their house, they stole it.

I'm looking to get another one to replace his stolen one.

I'd prefer VG to excellent condition, and (for the right rifle) I will travel to come get it.

Please PM me offers if you have one, as I don't get to check this board out too often.

Thank you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have bought 5 or so remanufactured 392's through Randy, "my airgun guy"

http://www.rlairgunsupply.com/cart/prod ... 02-12.html

The reman'd guns are a bit cheaper and essentially the same as new IMO. He has free shipping on orders over $150, great excuse to stock up on pellets and accessories you can't get at any store. I like the Williams' peep sight, but it is pricey.

I had to get 5 because once I got 1, everybody that saw it wanted one.

I vouch 100% for this guy, great to deal with.

As a note 2 of the remanufactured 392's had to be sent back to crossman because they had problems. Not this guy's fault, but I asked him to test fire the rest that he sent me, but there weren't any problems with those anyway. Seemed like just a quality snafu at the crossman factory, maybe that wouldn't happen with the new version. I suspect the re manufactured one is better quality than any arbitrary one you buy second hand...but then again why would someone sell one of these?

·
Registered
785 Posts
I would very strongly suggest going to Yellowforum.com for anything haveing to do with airguns of any type. And they have a great BST section. :righton:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts