Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't have a link as yet but, on the there was a short story about Clayton County and Jonesboro. Seems they have hired an 'Investigator' to identify all the arcaic and outdated laws on the books.

Wonder why.... :rotfl2:

·
68,961 Posts
Please get me the contact information for this investigator as soon as possible.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Former Clayton County Superior Court Judge, Stephen E. Boswell, will be hired at a cost of $300 an hour to assume the role of investigator. He will look into any possible malpractice, ill-advised spending, or outdated legislation within the city.

·
68,961 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
Former Clayton County Superior Court Judge, Stephen E. Boswell, will be hired at a cost of $300 an hour to assume the role of investigator. He will look into any possible malpractice, ill-advised spending, or outdated legislation within the city.
Even better. I know him. :wink:

·
68,961 Posts
Ok, wait. I read it, and he is not doing Clayton County. Just Jonesboro.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad you got a link. Between intermitent power outages, I couldn't find anything on the WSB site. Maybe Clayton county will take a hint from Jonesboro.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Wiley said:
Glad you got a link. Between intermitent power outages, I couldn't find anything on the WSB site. Maybe Clayton county will take a hint from Jonesboro.
I found it through news.google.com

It's a pretty useful site because it searches several news sources.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
$300 an hour to investigate ill-advised spending??? :rotfl2: That's ironic.
pathetic to. Gotta love how our tax money is being spent. The act itself is a pretty good idea. $300 seems just a tad bit pricey to my poor self.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Tinkerhell said:
ptsmith24 said:
$300 an hour to investigate ill-advised spending??? :rotfl2: That's ironic.
pathetic to. Gotta love how our tax money is being spent. The act itself is a pretty good idea. $300 seems just a tad bit pricey to my poor self.
Seems like a favor deal almost...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts