Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, AFAIK here in Georgia, write-in votes do not count unless the person written in is qualified.

I'll be writing-in against some unchallenged incumbents... My write-in candidate is John Galt.

Yours?

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Ronald Reagan's Cold Dead Corpse (it would do a better job than most live Democrats, or for that matter, most live Republicans)

Sarah Palin's baby with Down Syndrome (whatever that baby leaves in his diaper, couldn't stink as bad as what the current administration has given us so far).

the guy from the movie "Network" who yells "I'm mad as Hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore".

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Nullifier said:
Ronald Reagan's Cold Dead Corpse (it would do a better job than most live Democrats, or for that matter, most live Republicans)
:rotfl2: That's a good one.

I do like the idea of John Galt as well.

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
AV8R said:
Ok, AFAIK here in Georgia, write-in votes do not count unless the person written in is qualified.

I'll be writing-in against some unchallenged incumbents... My write-in candidate is John Galt.

Yours?
For my district: Qualified Candidates. I have no idea who they are :screwy:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=52650

·
Registered
674 Posts
Adam5 said:
I have voted for M. Mouse a few times.
I was thinking donald duck... yea, sounds about right, he would be just as good as the "leadership" we got in DC today any how. :lol:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Nullifier said:
I came into this thread specifically to put that one out there. I'm glad someone thinks along the same lines as me. And I'm not kidding either. We get another RINO in 2012 and I will write Ronnie's corpse in.

Actually, scratch that. In 2012, I'm voting Republican no matter what gets nominated, just to get rid of the current doofus. But after that, the above applies.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Harry Callahan

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
F. A. Hayek?

Nobody has more clearly described the dangers of the policies of the last two years. Well, three years. Ten? Eighteen? Ah, hell, now I'm depressed.

Anyway, yeah, him.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
I mixed up my write-in votes between Ronald Reagan's Dead Corpse, John Galt, and Randall Stevens.

Now if anybody can tell me where I got Randall Stevens you'll get a cookie. :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Fictional: James T. Kirk

Non-fictional: Clark Howard (he'd at least get us back on budget)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts