Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I knew you'd look at this message.

I called on Tuesday to request my C&R license application. The envelope arrived today (2 days)...isn't that awesome!

Now I just gotta figure all this stuff out. I heard that the best thing to do is make copies of it to practice with just in case I mess up the real thing by abbreviating Georgia or something like that.

Okay, maybe awesome is a little extreme...but still...I'm happy.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
I got my forms REALLY quick, too. So, mailing the license obviously isn't a valid excuse for the large amount of elapsed time. I got the forms sent back to Statesboro instead of here. I'll work on it one weekend in the Fall. No rush, really.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,820 Posts
pro2am said:
Now I just gotta figure all this stuff out. I heard that the best thing to do is make copies of it to practice with just in case I mess up the real thing by abbreviating Georgia or something like that.
That's why I ordered 2 forms. If I screw up, I have a spare. :wink:

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
They're really quick about the C&R.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
mzmtg said:
"Upon further review, we have determined that the string itself is not a machinegun" - BATFE
That's actually very good to hear... I was afraid of being caught with a machinegun fastened to each shoe while walking on prohibited grounds...

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
ahlongslide said:
mzmtg said:
"Upon further review, we have determined that the string itself is not a machinegun" - BATFE
That's actually very good to hear... I was afraid of being caught with a machinegun fastened to each shoe while walking on prohibited grounds...
God forbid you get caught with a shoe string and a semi auto rifle in your house.

That's constructive posession, budday!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
The BATFE is awesome? lol

Yeah....the BATFE is hot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts