Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so say you were they and they cam in your house and you decided you weren't going to give up your guns and you killed a few of them.....Then some how you managed to surive....Do you think you would have been jailed?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
luke0927 said:
Ok so say you were they and they cam in your house and you decided you weren't going to give up your guns and you killed a few of them.....Then some how you managed to surive....Do you think you would have been jailed?
No, most likely you would have been shot or executed. I would doubt that they would have taken you in alive.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
luke0927 said:
I am unaware of even one such incident. I am also unaware of any LEO or military person refusing the orders.

Government people followed the orders, and so did the civilians.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Simple answer? I don't know.

That being said, if for some reason I got into a firefight with officials attempting to confiscate my guns against the law, I wouldn't be going to jail so much as the Hospital, the Morgue or the Hills.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
I definitely wouldn't be going to jail.

That's all I'm going to say about that, to avoid being labeled as "fringe" or "crazy."

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
gsusnake said:
That's all I'm going to say about that, to avoid being labeled as "fringe" or "crazy."
What I hear from your school is that its already too late on that front

:twisted: :launcher:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No i would not go to jail either.....as said this was in reference to the people who turned over their firearms during Katrina.....anyone know how they were actually doing the process...how many agents etc....?

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Not going to jail, I guess we'll leave at that.

Talking to most LE's and Military the number will be about 50/50 doing any type of confiscation. But once you open up on them all bets are off.

There are no good answers to this question, only a very personal choice to make that will change the course of your life from that point forward.

Chris

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
We really need to get one of those disaster protection bills passed so they can't pull a Nagin on us if a meteor or something hits Georgia.

I hope nobody tries to take my guns and I have no idea what I would do. I know that if it were a true SHTF situation the last thing I would be worried about would be jail.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Of course it could be
"here you go officers, can I have my reciept?"
"Thanks, you have a nice day"

and of course after they leave go dig out the other guns.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Ashe said:
Of course it could be
"here you go officers, can I have my reciept?"
"Thanks, you have a nice day"

and of course after they leave go dig out the other guns.
Yeah, I'd give 'em the Hi-Point and keep the rest hidden.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Not just no, but hell no. I just survived a hurricane and a flood and they want to take my guns away? Screw them. I won't be going to jail. I'll either be dead or they'll be dead, there is no jail in the equation.

I saw that video where they strong-armed that old lady and took her six-shooter away from her. If that were to happen to me, it'd be game over for that officer/agent/soldier.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts