Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,684 Posts
I'm a math nerd and I don't get it.
 

·
Romans 10:13
Joined
·
4,710 Posts
That's the worst joke that I have never understood. :roll: (But I think it has something to do with Sin)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
gsusnake said:
I'm a math nerd and I don't get it.
Vector math...cross product..ring a bell? The cross product of two vectors is the product of the magnitude of those two vectors multiplied by the sine of the angle between them. You have to use the "right hand rule" to figure out the direction of the resultant vector, though.

:-s

:lol:
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,684 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
gsusnake said:
I'm a math nerd and I don't get it.
Vector math...cross product..ring a bell? The cross product of two vectors is the product of the magnitude of those two vectors multiplied by the sine of the angle between them. You have to use the "right hand rule" to figure out the direction of the resultant vector, though.

:-s

:lol:
Yeah, I got it in the car while driving to the range.

Awful. Just awful.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
gsusnake said:
ptsmith24 said:
gsusnake said:
I'm a math nerd and I don't get it.
Vector math...cross product..ring a bell? The cross product of two vectors is the product of the magnitude of those two vectors multiplied by the sine of the angle between them. You have to use the "right hand rule" to figure out the direction of the resultant vector, though.

:-s

:lol:
Yeah, I got it in the car while driving to the range.

Awful. Just awful.
:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cavediver said:
rajl said:
Wow....just wow. Yeah, I got that....you know I went to GT for undergrad. )#@$*&% am I a nerd. :cry:
Hmm, me too. Fortunately, I don't get it... I guess that's what happens when you major in art at an engineering school...
The graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?"
The graduate with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"
The graduate with an Accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"
The graduate with a Liberal Arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,322 Posts
Sine Nomen said:
Cavediver said:
rajl said:
Wow....just wow. Yeah, I got that....you know I went to GT for undergrad. )#@$*&% am I a nerd. :cry:
Hmm, me too. Fortunately, I don't get it... I guess that's what happens when you major in art at an engineering school...
The graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?"
The graduate with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"
The graduate with an Accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"
The graduate with a Liberal Arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"
The graduate with a Liberal Arts degree says, "Screw this, I'm starting my own band!"

The graduate with a Communications degree says, "Put me in coach, I swear I won't drop it!"
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top