Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

World Economic Forum - Simulations Or Wargaming For Reality?

3K views 33 replies 8 participants last post by  68908 
#1 · (Edited)
Back in October 2019 an event called Event 201, which was a simulation of a global viral pandemic, was held in NYC. It was hosted by the WEF, the Gates Foundation and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. Fast forward a few months and the world was caught up in the grip of a global viral pandemic. Coincidence? There wasn't any discussion of Event 201 here until I made a post about it in early April 2020 and then there was hardly any follow-on discussion about it that I could find. I think we all figured meh. If you want to know more about Event 201, DDG it.

And here we are today. No need to rehash the past year plus coronavirus stuff here. So why this post? It appears the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab and his little friends, are planning another "simulation" this July 9, called "Cyber Polygon," concerning a major cyberattack on vital infrastructure. The recent cyberattacks on SolarWinds government and private customers, the Colonial Pipeline oil & gas pipeline system and the JBS meat processing plants come to mind. This article at alt-market.us questions whether this upcoming "simulation" might be a precursor to an actual world-wide cyberattack several months later. Something equivalent to Event 201 and the coronavirus.

I'm just dropping this off here today with no comments except to say perhaps we'll check back in the early or late fall and see how prescient - or full of shit - the author might have been.

WEF website

Official website

WEF Youtube video

See less See more
#2 ·
The ability to manage things as they were before the digital revolution are fading in memory every day. Should they be needed in the future they'll have to be rediscovered and learned all over again.
Albert Einstein said "World War IV would be fought with sticks and stones." As will all else in a sense.
Never fear though the elites assure us that could never and will never happen. We should believe that. Look how right they have all been about stuff as of late. Should some need sand to hide thier head in, Lowe's will deliver it.

#5 ·
I see Jim Kunstler @ Clusterfuck blog has picked up on the Cyber Polygon war game.

There is considerable unease among the sentient hoi polloi about the WEF exercise going forward this summer called the Cyber Polygon simulation. The idea is to game-out a cyber-attack aimed at bringing down the global financial system. The reason folks are nervous is because the WEF held a somewhat similar simulation on October 2019 for a hypothetical pandemic disease outbreak, and, guess what? We got the Covid-19 pandemic outbreak a few months later. This has led some observers to hypothesize that Klaus and his WEF might have had something to do with the Covid-19 outbreak, and that an actual global financial train-wreck will be in the works shortly after Cyber Polygon, opening the door for Klaus’s heralded Great Reset.

#6 ·
Someone getting in some early practice for the simulation? :ROFLMAO:

A number of major websites were experiencing outages Tuesday morning, including Reddit, CNN. the New York Times and the U.K. government’s home page.

Reports of the outages first started appearing around 6 a.m. ET. Users reported on Twitter that they were having trouble accessing content on sites.

#16 ·
Enfield, you are still up in yankee territory, right?

Nemo

#28 ·
Just a reminder that July 9 has come and gone and the Cyber Polygon "simulation" has concluded. There's some videos on the Cyber Polygon website (see OP) if you want to amuse - or bore - yourself. I guess now we sit back, scratch the dog's belly, have a beer or three and see what this fall/winter bring us.

#29 ·
Fall has arrived. Things looking a bit less good than 3 months ago. Problem is the dog is skinnier and only 1 beer per day.

Nemo

#32 ·
"You will own nothing, and you will be happy."

"The Great Reset"

That's their tagline.

The World Economic Forum

Go here: The World Economic Forum

Neo-communism. It isn't just Fink of Blackrock and Klaus Schwab and Herari that we should be worried about. At the last Davos and WEF, Trump, Biden, famous actors, Zelenski, Trudeau and many others attended. It's past time we all start paying attention.

Food shortages. Sky-rocketing food and home prices, double digit inflation, eventually hunger, starvation, ect.

I'd learn to farm your own land or guerrilla farm if we can't afford our own land because of inflation and the intentional destruction of the US economy and cash dollar. This is to avoid starvation.

This is all very serious, and all these communist morons are much more serious about all this than even I am. They are powerful and they are rich.

God bless us all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.