Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
You poor thing.:giggle:
When I first came to the states, that kind of heat and humidity would slay me. After a couple of New York summers, it became 'mostly unbearable', but I was working in a financial firm where you were in a suit (who owns THOSE nowadays?)

Last couple of years up here in Baby New York, I'm in golf shirt and shorts or lightweight pants, so it has to get pretty extreme before it hits me really hard.

One of the advantages of being a filthy limey is that at one time, my forebears would march around, stand on parade and form square in places like India and Africa in full dress uniform, which tends to toughen one up a bit, dontcha know!

I got one latter. Prostrate exam. Can't wait. 😬
Regular blood PSA test is all I get. As long as its in normal range no problem. Belt stays buckled but arm skin is penetrated for it and rest of testing.

Nemo

When I first came to the states, that kind of heat and humidity would slay me.
I'm about to go out and do 45 minutes of push mowing. To get there I will have to first open the back door and slice through the humidity to get outside. Will be wearing straw hat and shorts. The air temp is 89 degrees with a heat index of 95. It finally cooled off enough to mow. I love where I live though. I would have to make a several hundred yard shot to hit my nearest neighbor's yard-light.

Plus half of that.

Nemo

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Just a reminder that July 9 has come and gone and the Cyber Polygon "simulation" has concluded. There's some videos on the Cyber Polygon website (see OP) if you want to amuse - or bore - yourself. I guess now we sit back, scratch the dog's belly, have a beer or three and see what this fall/winter bring us.

Fall has arrived. Things looking a bit less good than 3 months ago. Problem is the dog is skinnier and only 1 beer per day.

Nemo

"You will own nothing, and you will be happy."

"The Great Reset"

That's their tagline.

The World Economic Forum

Go here: The World Economic Forum

Neo-communism. It isn't just Fink of Blackrock and Klaus Schwab and Herari that we should be worried about. At the last Davos and WEF, Trump, Biden, famous actors, Zelenski, Trudeau and many others attended. It's past time we all start paying attention.

Food shortages. Sky-rocketing food and home prices, double digit inflation, eventually hunger, starvation, ect.

I'd learn to farm your own land or guerrilla farm if we can't afford our own land because of inflation and the intentional destruction of the US economy and cash dollar. This is to avoid starvation.

This is all very serious, and all these communist morons are much more serious about all this than even I am. They are powerful and they are rich.

God bless us all.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.