Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6B237K20101203
Clinton, who has repeatedly laughed off suggestions she might still want to take command of the White House, told an audience of Bahrain students that she was not contemplating a repeat run for president after losing to Barack Obama in 2008.

"No, I'm not," Clinton said. "I think I'll serve as secretary of state as my last public position and then probably go back to advocacy work, particularly on behalf of women and children."
at least some prayers have been answered... Now for the rest of them!

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
This is Hillary we're talking about. I won't believe it until it happens, (and even then only just maybe).
Exactly! How many times have we heard this from politicians before? I will say one thing, though. The wikileaks business certainly didn't make her look good. Maybe she realizes she can have that thrown in her face if she runs for anything again, so she is throwing in the towel. That's about our only hope for this actually coming true.

·
Registered
308 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
This is Hillary we're talking about. I won't believe it until it happens, (and even then only just maybe).
She'll go home next week, toss a little eye of newt and ear of bat into the cauldron, and get a completely different message from the steam.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
I think she's telling the truth this time. She looks like the job has worn her ragged.

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
Mike From Philly 3 said:
sirkut said:
She's going to pull a Favre.
Like sending naked pictures of herself to hot women?
Thanks, now I have this urge to poke my eyes out!!!!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
samman23 said:
CoffeeMate said:
I think she's telling the truth this time.
Were her lips moving?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts