Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First on the block is my sig 229r nitron coated stanless steel. chambered in 357 sig and comes with 40 smith and wesson conversion barrel. The gun features sig lite night sites and they are very bright. comes with two mags, original box, galco leather holster, and a blackhawk retention holster.

Will Sell for 750.00 cash in or near Woodstock

I am looking to trade this pistols for an hk p7 series pistol, I am willing to entertain other trade offers but i am very picky, I am not a typically a fan of plastic weapons. I would prefer to keep all offers in PM form I will respond to every message I receive

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Re: two wonderful sigs for trade

Let me know if you find your P7 PSP, M8, or M13 - great guns, I have four of them. PM me your e-mail address
and I'll send you the PowerPoint P7 Armorer's Course and P7 Technical Manual.

I have a P-226 in .357 SIG, too - it's an awesome weapon.

Teeter

·
Registered
498 Posts

Interested in selling the 229 set up?

If so how much.

Location?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

sorry located in woodstock but for the right gun im willing to travel as needed. and if i found a p7 for sale i would consider selling to fund it.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts

You can check for P7s for sale here; this is the WTB/WTS/WTT forum for Park Cities Tactical (aka 'The Cult of the P7').

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

thanks for the leed really want to find out why everyone thinks these are so fantastic

·
Registered
1,742 Posts

willh4053 said:
thanks for the lead really want to find out why everyone thinks these are so fantastic
Then check this out - about 18 minutes long. Dated (around 1991), but still accurate . . .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

This whole thread is your fault Teeter!!! I saw that video posted on another thread and decided I wanted to try one out. Look what you have started.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts