Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Premium Member

Premium Member
The number on the poster is GCSO. If you think local news anchors are making stuff up, by all means, post your call with GCSO and prove them wrong.
This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

Premium Member
I am also wondering how many of you all still think anyone who claims to have seen a UFO is "weird" and "crazy" and a "conspiracy theorist" when they claim the government is covering up what they know ....

Because just 2 days ago, the US Government finally admitted they were real, and that they had been covering it up for decades.

Also, Joe Biden was not elected President.

Premium Member
If you search here, you have posted this before and flaws were pointed out. Could you highlight any significant changes in reliability since you last posted?
Sure ... Trump won the election.

Registered
I am also wondering how many of you all still think anyone who claims to have seen a UFO is "weird" and "crazy" and a "conspiracy theorist" when they claim the government is covering up what they know ....

Because just 2 days ago, the US Government finally admitted they were real, and that they had been covering it up for decades.
I鈥檓 still waiting for videos of UFOs putting ballots in drop boxes.

Registered
I don鈥檛 think all of people who claim to have seen a UFO are crazy. I do think something is a little off in people who have one wild story after another involving UFOs, poltergeists, or who believe in all sorts of conspiracies that defy logic.

Super Moderator

Well, is it for realsies?

Are you trusting of the source? :ROFLMAO:

What did Gwinnett County say?

The meme said sheriff's office instead of sheriff's department, so that part strikes me as real (hat tip to Legacy38).

Maybe I should use UberPolitics.com for all of my news, since it is the only trustworthy source. :cool:

"Creating a wanted flyer, using the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office logo/branding and impersonating the agency is a violation of O.C.G.A. 15-16-54 (the symbol, seal, or badge of sheriff's office.)"

:unsure:

:cautious:

Premium Member
Well, is it for realsies?

Are you trusting of the source? :ROFLMAO:

What did Gwinnett County say?

The meme said sheriff's office instead of sheriff's department, so that part strikes me as real (hat tip to Legacy38).

Maybe I should use UberPolitics.com for all of my news, since it is the only trustworthy source. :cool:

"Creating a wanted flyer, using the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office logo/branding and impersonating the agency is a violation of O.C.G.A. 15-16-54 (the symbol, seal, or badge of sheriff's office.)"

:unsure:

:cautious:

So where are the arrest records of the person who created the flyer?

Premium Member
I don鈥檛 think all of people who claim to have seen a UFO are crazy. I do think something is a little off in people who have one wild story after another involving UFOs, poltergeists, or who believe in all sorts of conspiracies that defy logic.
Things we now know ...
1. The Pentagon said UFO's are real (they changed the name to UAP)
2. They showed videos that were already leaked to the public (and other videos behind closed doors)
3. Certain UAP's were NOT engineered or crafted by human beings (Yes, this was stated publicly)
4. One video was "debunked" as being drones filmed with night vision.

This really should come as no surprise. The fact there was a "closed session" due to concerns of national security ... I can understand that somewhat, we do not want foreign adversaries to know what technical capabilities we have .. so sure, they get a "pass" ... but it is still an admission they are covering some things up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts