Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
Attempted ... so there's at least a little good news.

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
If I may be so bold and rude to judge a book by its cover... She's looks like she's friggin mental. :screwy:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
AV8R said:
If I may be so bold and rude to judge a book by its cover... She's looks like she's friggin mental. :screwy:
They need to take her children away if she has any... :wink:

·
Registered
9,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On October 6, KTVO learned that Greathouse has been released from the Wapello County Jail after posting bond.
http://www.heartlandconnection.com/news ... ?id=522286

she and her mother were both released.

Makes me wonder what the dude said .... in any case, yeah, she is a fruit basket.

wait .... did I just insult a woman on the internet who drove 200 miles to kill a guy who insulted her on the internet?

·
Custom User Title
1,663 Posts
Yeah, but you're more than 200 miles away, so there is a lower chance of recourse.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Wow :shock: , and I thought CB talk was foul language. :lol:

·
Custom User Title
1,663 Posts
mygunstoo said:
Wow :shock: , and I thought CB talk was foul language. :lol:
That's nothing. :lol:

I frequently visit a forum that makes that look like a Disney Land ride, but I can't say what it is or that would violate rule number 1.

·
Registered
9,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I live in Burma ....

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hughduffel said:
This came up a while ago on my sportbike forum, so I am happy to be able to share with you all the forum these morons came from:

http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/rea ... earchYear=

Forrest is "the Mega La Don," and Breana is "Bd Great Sire."
I scanned a little bit of that board, as much as I could before I literally felt my IQ start to drop, and let me just say, it makes me REALLY appreciate the stricter standards for cleanliness on this forum. No cussing, no personal attacks etc...if anyone ever wonders why those policies exist, just read that board.

You've got the admin there writing with no grammar or punctuation, and calling people "farts" and worse. You've got a thread about some rapper who died young, and the whole thread makes fun of him. One guy offers condolences, and he too gets mocked.

I've been on message boards for a long time, and I'll admit that I used to be aggressive and brash and insulting, but that forum really shows me how bad that approach looks. It makes you look pathetically dumb. That place...just... :screwy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts