Woman Stuck at Atlanta Bus Station Calls McDonalds-Feed Us!

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by mountainpass, Jan 11, 2011.

1. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

First off I understand their plight. They are stuck, stranded in an Atlanta bus station. But there is a
    . Instead of walking down there....
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/26447114/detail.html
    They called the mayor...and I bet 911
    Please watch the video...... :?

2. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

Just a little snow... Imagine if there was a serious disaster.

3. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Tell me about it. Like entitlements being cut. :shock:

4. samman23

samman23 New Member

I am trying to understand why McDonald's is responsible for Greyhound's customers because Greyhound makes millions of dollars. Did I miss something?

It was very nice of McDonalds to take care of Greyhound's customers. I hope they all said thank you.

5. mountainpass

http://wsbradio.com/localnews/2011/01/a ... us-pa.html
    I'm sure the folks sleeping in chairs at the airport will be glad to hear this.

6. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

I think she's saying that Greyhound should have called McDonald's on their own, but they didn't so she had to take "matters into her own hands" and, you know, do something about feeding herself.

Maybe she's accustomed to free McDonald's delivery in Chicago? McDonald's feeding her seems to be a given for her.

7. mygunstoo

mygunstoo Active Member

It is the entitlement mentality of those who are dependent of others for their survival. And I am sick of it. Sometimes, and for a very brief moment, I wish these ppl were expunged from society... Ok, feel better now. Rant off.

I would have walked down to McDonalds. I would bring food for my family and some elderly ppl. The rest able ppl, start walking w/me.

8. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

This woman (used very loosely) could miss a few days worth of meals! What was she thinkin'?

9. mygunstoo

mygunstoo Active Member

I just saw the video of the person who called McDonalds. And why was I not surprised? :x

10. Taurus92

Taurus92 Well-Known Member

Feeding yourself is suddenly taking the situation into your own hands?

11. Taurus92

Taurus92 Well-Known Member

12. mygunstoo

mygunstoo Active Member

The birth of a new society?...

13. mountainpass

14. mountainpass

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/wi ... 01022.html

15. JiG

JiG Awaiting censure

Just goes to show McD's don't know southern people... They should have fired back up the breakfast menu and made Egg McMuffins (satisfying bread and eggs requirement) and sent milk. They could have survived much longer. Oh the huge-manatee!

16. spotco2

spotco2 New Member

It's only 3 1/2 blocks to McDonalds from the bus station. I guess that's just to far to walk for some people.

17. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

More from the Entitlements Crowd. :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

18. vanguard

vanguard New Member

come on this storm has been on the news for a week that it was coming here, it is not like it was a earthquake that just hit with no warning, my wife and i have been stuck at our house since monday morning, we live in a wooded area and got 6in of snow and then it turned to ice, our car cannot get out of the front yard and we need some pet food and a few other things, if i have to today i will walk through the woods and snow to get to the dollar general a mile away. or wait maybe i should call pizza hut and have them air lift us in some free pizza...... :help:

19. seajay

seajay NRA Certified Instructor

I saw that several times on the news yesterday. I started to post it but just had a hard time coming up with a reason it should be Greyhound's fault she (and the rest) were stuck at the station without food. They somehow made it to the station on the ice so they could be stranded. I could see it if it was something Greyhound had some control over like their bus broke down.