Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.myajc.com/news/news/crime-law/city-police-still-probing-fatal-shooting-of-atlant/nsgs5/

"Police said Wednesday they were still investigating the fatal shooting of an Atlanta business executive on the edge of Piedmont Park and they declined to identify the other people who were in the vehicle with her when she was shot.Diane McIver was riding in the front passenger seat of a white 2013 Ford Expedition with some people she knew Sunday evening when a firearm went off in the vehicle, an Atlanta police report says. She was taken about five miles away to Emory University Hospital on Clifton Road, roughly a 17-minute drive. She died during surgery early Monday morning.
The report says officers interviewed the vehicle’s driver about the incident, but it does not identify that person. An Atlanta police spokeswoman declined to discuss who may have shot McIver and why and whether charges will be brought against anyone."

Shows how different folks are treated differently.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
...McIver was riding in the front passenger seat of a white 2013 Ford Expedition with some people she knew Sunday evening when a firearm went off in the vehicle, an Atlanta police report says.
those damned firearms

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,939 Posts
I read this morning that her husband was holding the gun because he was scared of carjackers, and shot her by accident.......,

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
It was a good gun, it just fell in with the wrong crowd and the next thing you know... GUN VIOLENCE!

Did you know there's an EPIDEMIC of GUN VIOLENCE going on right now!?

:|
He was turning his life around, was about to get his nra safety cetificate. he''s a good gun deep down.

Az

·
Registered
448 Posts
Haven't been able to verify but why should I do better due diligence than the press.

But a buddy said the news up there said that the orginal story was that she was shot by a shot from a would be carjacker.

Hmmm

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,414 Posts

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,414 Posts
If he was home, he would have said it went off while he was cleaning it.

Absolutely no way I begin to believe a revolver went off over a bump in the road. I wonder if it was SA and cocked.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.