·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13232795/detail.html

Woman Attacked At Intersection

POSTED: 11:49 am EDT May 1, 2007
UPDATED: 11:56 am EDT May 1, 2007

ATLANTA -- Investigators say two men dragged a woman from her car on Ridgedale Drive and Pinhurst Road in Gwinnett County, then beat and sexually assaulted her.

Although she did not want to appear on camera, the woman described the horrible events she endured to Channel 2 Action News.

The victim called Channel 2 Monday night and described the assault, saying she had pulled up to a stop sign at an intersection when two young men attacked her with a baseball bat and pulled her out of the car.

The 24-year-old woman, who lives in Loganville, was driving alone about 10 p.m. Friday. Police say a man struck the woman in the head through an open window while she was stopped at a stop sign. He opened the door and got inside the car. The second man entered through the passenger side door.

She says they punched and kicked her before stuffing her into the trunk of her own car, driving her to another location and sexually assaulted her.

Neighbors say the news shocks them because it happened in such a quiet and peaceful neighborhood far off the beaten path.

The victim told Channel 2 she has bruises all over her body and a black eye but is thankful to be alive.

The two men are described as thin, black males between 16 and 20 years old. The victim says both were wearing black hoodie sweatshirts and white bandanas with a black design on them. One did have a handgun.

You are asked to contact Gwinnett County police if you have any information.
Wow... all at 10pm on a public road. I wonder if she tried vomiting on them? Perhaps she should have honked her horn or yelled for help? Thank God she didn't have a firearm... she might have shot a family member... you are 3 times more likely to do so. At least that's what the Illinois State Police claim.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I am more scared of rape than anything... beat me to the brink of death but don't rape me...

of course :shoot: cures it everytime!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Can I get a link on that please? I want to send this to family members.

·
Registered
397 Posts
foshizzle said:
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13232795/detail.html

Woman Attacked At Intersection

POSTED: 11:49 am EDT May 1, 2007
UPDATED: 11:56 am EDT May 1, 2007

ATLANTA -- Investigators say two men dragged a woman from her car on Ridgedale Drive and Pinhurst Road in Gwinnett County, then beat and sexually assaulted her.

Although she did not want to appear on camera, the woman described the horrible events she endured to Channel 2 Action News.

The victim called Channel 2 Monday night and described the assault, saying she had pulled up to a stop sign at an intersection when two young men attacked her with a baseball bat and pulled her out of the car.

The 24-year-old woman, who lives in Loganville, was driving alone about 10 p.m. Friday. Police say a man struck the woman in the head through an open window while she was stopped at a stop sign. He opened the door and got inside the car. The second man entered through the passenger side door.

She says they punched and kicked her before stuffing her into the trunk of her own car, driving her to another location and sexually assaulted her.

Neighbors say the news shocks them because it happened in such a quiet and peaceful neighborhood far off the beaten path.

The victim told Channel 2 she has bruises all over her body and a black eye but is thankful to be alive.

The two men are described as thin, black males between 16 and 20 years old. The victim says both were wearing black hoodie sweatshirts and white bandanas with a black design on them. One did have a handgun.

You are asked to contact Gwinnett County police if you have any information.
Wow... all at 10pm on a public road. I wonder if she tried vomiting on them? Perhaps she should have honked her horn or yelled for help? Thank God she didn't have a firearm... she might have shot a family member... you are 3 times more likely to do so. At least that's what the Illinois State Police claim.
OH MY, WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?
:shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
punk a$$ thugs.

My fiance saw this on the news with me before bed. Just another reason she supports me carrying. Now to get her on the bandwagon.........We usually do our erands together and usually arent apart. But you never know the day we are apart what might happen.

Any man that would rape a woman definitely deserves something drastic! Beyond thought!

·
68,680 Posts
What? She didn't even try vomiting? Did she at least try screaming?

·
68,680 Posts
What is sexual assault?

The headline of the topic said "rape," but when I read the article, it says "sexual assault," which would mean they threatened to, but did not actually, touch her in a sexual manner?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sharky said:
punk a$$ thugs.

My fiance saw this on the news with me before bed. Just another reason she supports me carrying. Now to get her on the bandwagon.........We usually do our erands together and usually arent apart. But you never know the day we are apart what might happen.

Any man that would rape a woman definitely deserves something drastic! Beyond thought!
I'm with ya Sharky..My wife had her GFL for a few years but never carried and she didn't renew...I carry while we are out...If I ever witness an attempt by any lil thug to do this to anyone, first shot will be directly aimed at the male "VITAL" area, once castration via Hydrashock is complete, a head shot will probably soon follow.... :shoot:

·
Registered
775 Posts
This is exactly why my wife applied for her GFL last week, why I bought her a .38 snubby which she keeps loaded with Federal Premium .125g JHP, why she went target shooting with me, for the first time this past Sunday, and why she now will go with me every damn time. She was hitting a 12" target 3 outta 5 rounds from 30 feet by the time we were done. Not bad for her first time out. :wink:

·
Sledgehammer
4,776 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
What is sexual assault?

The headline of the topic said "rape," but when I read the article, it says "sexual assault," which would mean they threatened to, but did not actually, touch her in a sexual manner?
Some states call "sexual assault" what GA calls "sexual battery," which is probably what this was.

·
Registered
397 Posts
WOW!!!

jrm said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
What is sexual assault?

Some states call "sexual assault" what GA calls "sexual battery," which is probably what this was.
Sex with a battery! Thats gonna leave a nasty mark.
:shattered: :shattered:

·
Registered
760 Posts

I'm guessing she wasn't in "condition yellow" at the time of the incident.

Uh huh, criminals know no boundaries it seems. In fact wouldn't a "safe" neighborhood be the best place to attack? Despite most people's lack of an effective means of defense people do let their guard down in "safe" areas, it seems all to easy for a criminal to take advantage of that.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
rajl said:
In instances of rape, my preferred tactic would be to perform what I call a "reverse mozambique". :evil:
Two to the head and one to the balls?

Of course, my first shot would be to the balls, Pulp Fiction style... I worry about my sister living in Californistan where she can't carry...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts