Woman dragged from car, beaten and raped.

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by foshizzle, May 1, 2007.

1. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13232795/detail.html

Wow... all at 10pm on a public road. I wonder if she tried vomiting on them? Perhaps she should have honked her horn or yelled for help? Thank God she didn't have a firearm... she might have shot a family member... you are 3 times more likely to do so. At least that's what the Illinois State Police claim.

2. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

I am more scared of rape than anything... beat me to the brink of death but don't rape me...

of course :shoot: cures it everytime!

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Can I get a link on that please? I want to send this to family members.

4. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Added to OP.

5. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

thank you much sir.

6. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

that's about 1 mile from where I grew up.

7. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

OH MY, WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

8. Sharky

Sharky New Member

punk a$$ thugs.

My fiance saw this on the news with me before bed. Just another reason she supports me carrying. Now to get her on the bandwagon.........We usually do our erands together and usually arent apart. But you never know the day we are apart what might happen.

Any man that would rape a woman definitely deserves something drastic! Beyond thought!

9. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

What? She didn't even try vomiting? Did she at least try screaming?

10. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

What is sexual assault?

The headline of the topic said "rape," but when I read the article, it says "sexual assault," which would mean they threatened to, but did not actually, touch her in a sexual manner?

11. Taurus

Taurus New Member

I'm with ya Sharky..My wife had her GFL for a few years but never carried and she didn't renew...I carry while we are out...If I ever witness an attempt by any lil thug to do this to anyone, first shot will be directly aimed at the male "VITAL" area, once castration via Hydrashock is complete, a head shot will probably soon follow.... :shoot:

12. Watch_Their_Hands

Watch_Their_Hands New Member

This is exactly why my wife applied for her GFL last week, why I bought her a .38 snubby which she keeps loaded with Federal Premium .125g JHP, why she went target shooting with me, for the first time this past Sunday, and why she now will go with me every damn time. She was hitting a 12" target 3 outta 5 rounds from 30 feet by the time we were done. Not bad for her first time out. :wink:

13. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

thx 'Shizzle.
    Yet another one I can send to the wifey to try & get her to get a GLF and carry.

14. rajl

rajl New Member

In instances of rape, my preferred tactic would be to perform what I call a "reverse mozambique". :evil:

15. jrm

jrm Sledgehammer

Some states call "sexual assault" what GA calls "sexual battery," which is probably what this was.

16. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

WOW!!!

Sex with a battery! Thats gonna leave a nasty mark.
    :shattered: :shattered:

17. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

I'm guessing she wasn't in "condition yellow" at the time of the incident.

Uh huh, criminals know no boundaries it seems. In fact wouldn't a "safe" neighborhood be the best place to attack? Despite most people's lack of an effective means of defense people do let their guard down in "safe" areas, it seems all to easy for a criminal to take advantage of that.

18. AV8R

AV8R Banned

19. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Two to the head and one to the balls?

Of course, my first shot would be to the balls, Pulp Fiction style... I worry about my sister living in Californistan where she can't carry...