Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a birthday comming up in a little less than three months. Since I've been on military type rifle kick lately, I can't help but think that an AK47, WASR22 or RPK type rifle would make a nice present. How to tell/explain to your wife that you think the semi-auto version of a Soviet military rifle would make a nice gift?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
AV8R idea is good! or send her on a cruise? :p

does she like guns?

Even tho I'm female I'm not the greatest help - I like guns
so I'd prolly tell ya I want a new toy too

my philosophy is -- if you work for your money go do what you want with it - within reason of your personal budget & after responsibilities are taken care of

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Adam5 said:
I have a birthday comming up in a little less than three months. Since I've been on military type rifle kick lately, I can't help but think that an AK47, WASR22 or RPK type rifle would make a nice present. How to tell/explain to your wife that you think the semi-auto version of a Soviet military rifle would make a nice gift?
Do you have kids? Do what that commercial does and have the kid yell "mom, dad wants a AK for his birthday".

Or...you could just tell her EXACTLY what you like...down to the serial number (just so there isn't any mis-understanding.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
glockgirl said:
see my problem is everytime I find something to get mine for his birthday he goes ahead and buys it. bought a dang gun, gps... I am running out of ideas.

adam do you want me to email your wife???
That's me. Once I figure out something I want I go get it. hehehe. Though I have been patiently waiting on my AK47. But if I can't talk NAWG into parting with his by the first of the month me & the local gun show are going to have a talk. :D

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm just gonna lay low and not talk about it. I fI bring it up too early or too much I'll be "obsessing" over it and she'll say no. I'll wait until she asks what I want, then come back with "I don't know". After a day or two, I'll say, "you know.... I've been thinkng of getting a XXXXXX for a while".

Besides, I'm now leaning towards a tricked out Ruger 10/22. I hate having to decide on things like this. I want one of everything.

·
Romans 10:13
4,652 Posts
Tell her that you going to purchase it and that's that! Then ask MP how much he charges?

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If I told herthat I was going to buy it and that's that, we would have to deal with the outragous credit card bills when she got back from the Coach store.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts