Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Just a Man
6,061 Posts
Re: WTS S&W 1911 first run

Somebody really needs to snatch this one up! That is a really good deal on a very well built 1911. I hope this one moves fast for you.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts

Why this is still here I cannot understand. If I had the cash I'd be mine in a heartbeat. :righton:

·
Registered
536 Posts

JakeSnake said:
This is a Smith and Wesson 1911, serial number JRD24xx. As far as I've been able to ascertain this was one of the first run that was assembled with Briley barrels in the Performance Center (though not marketed as a Performance Center pistol) and of a generally higher level of quality than the larger runs thereafter. Includes 3 Wilson Combat eight round mags and 2 Nighthawk eight round mags. Over 1,000 rounds and I've never had a single malfunction of any kind with any type of ammunition. Novak fixed sights, factory black rubber grips.

I want to do a face to face deal with a Georgia resident for cash. Contact me at john.c.boggan AT gmail.com

$550
Good looking gun!

You try and mask s/n in your post... yet you post the image with it clearly legible... ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Menel said:
JakeSnake said:
This is a Smith and Wesson 1911, serial number JRD24xx. As far as I've been able to ascertain this was one of the first run that was assembled with Briley barrels in the Performance Center (though not marketed as a Performance Center pistol) and of a generally higher level of quality than the larger runs thereafter. Includes 3 Wilson Combat eight round mags and 2 Nighthawk eight round mags. Over 1,000 rounds and I've never had a single malfunction of any kind with any type of ammunition. Novak fixed sights, factory black rubber grips.

I want to do a face to face deal with a Georgia resident for cash. Contact me at john.c.boggan AT gmail.com

$550
Good looking gun!

You try and mask s/n in your post... yet you post the image with it clearly legible... ?
Exposing the inherent contradiction in my actions has wounded my pride sufficiently to withdraw the item from sale.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts