Withdrawn

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by RepeatDefender, Oct 26, 2010.

1. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

Thinning out the collection and moving in a different direction, so I decided to offer these up for sale or trade here. All the following (except #8) were acquired when I had a C&R license. All are very nice weapons, all in working condition, and all are good to excellent shooters. Some are desirable/rare collector pieces.

All prices are negotiable, especially if you're buying/trading for more than one. I have ammo for each of these, if anyone is interested in a rifle+ammo. I'm open to firearms trades, but please keep offers to PM's only thanks!

1. Mosin-Nagant M44 carbine, 1944 Izhevsk. Comes with integral side folding bayonet and sling. Very good+ condition---$150

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mosin-Nagant M38 carbine, 1944 Izhevsk. Unissued condition, marked by importer as M91/59 (yes, it is that nice!)---$250

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Mosin-Nagant M91/30, 1944 Izhevsk Ex-sniper. Very good+ condition. Has the holes in the receiver that have been filled. Very nice shooter, with an excellent/crisp trigger---$200

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Mosin-Nagant M91/30, 1936 Izhesvk. Winter War veteran, here. Captured by the Finnish and restamped with their army's property marking "SA". Collector piece--$250

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. SMLE No1 Mk3, 1941 Lithgow. Australian Enfield. A little more rare than your average SMLE. However, this one has been re-parked and the bolt polished, reducing its collector value. Still a great shooter, with a bright bore.---$275

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Mauser K98, "CE" 1942. Swastika's intact. Comes with sling. Interesting arsenal repair to the handguard---$325

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Swiss K-31 with St Marie offset scope mounts and new Redfield 2-7x33 riflescope. Great condition, very accurate shooter. ---$475

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Stevens 940 16ga single shot, cut down to 18.75"bbl, 36" OAL. Comes with Limbsaver recoil pad and 5rd elastic buttstock shell-holder. Also included are all the 16ga shells I have (~200rds+/-) ---$175

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RepeatDefender

Re: WTS/WTT 7 rifles

[s:18o3fsup]Shotgun SPF,[/s:18o3fsup] ALL still available for now :righton:

3. Tex06

Tex06 New Member

Would you be willing to sell the mount or mount & scope off of the K31?

4. RepeatDefender

Not at this point in time. I'd rather sell it all together or just keep it. I do appreciate your interest!

5. RepeatDefender

Re: WTS/WTT 7 rifles, 1 shotgun

:bump: lemme hear some offers on these rifles and this shotgun! I'm open to negotiation! :righton:

6. RepeatDefender

One last ride to the top :bump:

7. Ken1961

Ken1961 Dei Gratia

I'd love to have either of the carbines up top but I don't have the funds right now.

Good luck with getting a sale. If either of those don't sell may I keep you in mind for the future?