Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by canceling my XBox Live account ( :censored: Auto-Renewal), I renewed my GCO membership today.

Now all I have left to do is file my taxes and my to-do list for the day is complete. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
:righton:

From the GCO Membership Coordinator -
Thanks!

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,700 Posts
With the money you save from you and your significant other eating dinner at a fast-food restaurant instead of a sit-down restaurant with table service, just ONCE, you can pay for your annual GCO membership.

With the money you save from doing ONE of your own oil changes on your vehicle, you can pay for your own annual GCO membership.

If you substitute 50 dry-fire exercises for 50 live-fire rounds at the range, using any popular centerfire pistol caliber, you will save enough to pay for your annual GCO membership.

(But if you didn't really unload your gun and just assumed it was unloaded, you'll set yourself back 4 years' worth of GCO memberships to pay for replacing that electrical outlet that you aimed at for a target!)

And if you buy your significant other a jar of peanut butter for Valentine's Day instead of getting her a real gift, you will save enough money to buy the gas it will take to drive to meet the divorce lawyer that you will soon be needing. (Did I mention my law firm has somebody who practices family law ??? :wink: )

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol: It was just an attempt (albeit, a very poor one) at humor. I was trying to decide whether to renew both of them or not. I don't really play my XBox anymore and I'm in the process of moving out-of-state.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts