Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two copies of Win7 Home premium 64 bit upgrade for sale. $120 anywhere you find it with product key.
Mine $80. each to any GPDO or GaCarry member.
Cash, or Paypal accepted. Will ship on your dime.

I did my upgrade from XP to 7 64bit and she flies now like a SR-71!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Puffyfish said:
I have two copies of Win7 Home premium 64 bit upgrade for sale. $120 anywhere you find it with product key.
Mine $80. each to any GPDO or GaCarry member.
Cash, or Paypal accepted. Will ship on your dime.

I did my upgrade from XP to 7 64bit and she flies now like a SR-71!

But the SR-71 doesn't fly anymore so....

·
Premium Member
5,239 Posts
Any plane that is designed to go so fast that they have to leave gaps in it such that it leaks fuel on the ground is an awesome piece of machinery. :righton:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yes it does. Sam keeps a few flight ready. Satellite paths and times are well known, a SR can fly undetectable get the intel and get out when bad guys "think" they are not observable.

One friend of mine used this upgrade, & added a solid state drive, his boot time to desktop is 8 seconds! Blackbird fast!

·
Premium Member
5,239 Posts
Puffyfish said:
Oh yes it does. Sam keeps a few flight ready.
Well, "officially" this is not the case, as the Air Force has had a history of trading the money for maintaining the SR-71 for projects they like more. The project was "officially" shut down permanently back in 1998.

ETA: So, according to your analogy, your computer flies really fast, except no one knows about it.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NASA also has them. Regardless of official statements we still have them and have 1, maybe 2 ready to fly. Even a U-2 from what I understand. I saw one a few years back in a hanger (small partial view of one of the tails) . I know it when I see it. Been looking at them since I was a baby. (literally, AF baby)
The vehicle I was in was crossing the tarmac quickly but like I said, I know it when I see it from any angle. That's about all I can say.

ookoshi wrote:
ETA: So, according to your analogy, your computer flies really fast, except no one knows about it.

No one but me. 8 gigs quad SLI and a quad core rock! Now I want a solid state drive. :righton:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Does the dog come with it? :lol: I upgraded my xp to vista and THAT was a mistake. after lightning hit the house last year and fried the computers our new ones came with 7 on it. I am much happier now.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went from XP to 7. Tripled my ram (cheap), I'm diggin it! :love:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts