Winchester Ranger T Series +P (RA45TP) - .45ACP

Discussion in 'Ammo' started by HydroAuto, Sep 20, 2010.

1. HydroAuto

HydroAuto GPDO Commonlaw Spouse

I'm thinking of picking up a case of this ammo via mail order. I'd only need a couple hundred rounds and was wondering if anyone in the Cobb/Cherokee/Bartow area would be inclined to need a few boxes as well? This is nickel/brass cased, 230gr +P ammo, 50rds per box. By my estimate, with shipping, it would be ~$31/box assuming a local face to face deal. (If there's enough interest I could order a couple cases and get a slightly lower price too.) I could easily meet around Smyrna, Cumberland Mall, Kennesaw, Cartersville, maybe even Adairsville/Rome. Lemme know. :D

2. HydroAuto

No one likes/needs some good JHP ammo, or do I smell funny? :oops:

If someone knows where I can find it cheaper and in stock, give a shout out eh? ;)

BTW, I'm not asking for money up front to do this, just asking for a show of interest. If someone backs out, no one's out any money, and ammo isn't depreciating in the foreseeable future!

3. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

Id buy a few boxes off you for $31 for 50 rounds...

4. mdlott

mdlott Member

I just bought a box from TDS, and apparently got hosed. Somewhere in the neighborhood of $50/ Box after shipping.

Oh well, you live and you learn. I was just happy that I FOUND them, and went off "half cocked" so to speak.

5. HydroAuto

... and if you're not in the metro area but do pass through on occasion, I don't mind sitting on them for a little while till we meet up.