Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
A Typical Cat
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really love shooting the Winchester Dynapoint .22lr when squirrel hunting because it stays subsonic out of my sportmaster 512 and it doesn't spook the remaining game with a supersonic crack like almost all other 22lr ammo I have tried. Only problem is I can't find it local anywhere. I could buy it in K-mart sporting goods depts in PA but I see the K-marts around here don't have any shooting supplies. Anyone know where I could pick some up around Statesboro or Savannah maybe?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
futureusr said:
I really love shooting the Winchester Dynapoint .22lr when squirrel hunting because it stays subsonic out of my sportmaster 512 and it doesn't spook the remaining game with a supersonic crack like almost all other 22lr ammo I have tried. Only problem is I can't find it local anywhere. I could buy it in K-mart sporting goods depts in PA but I see the K-marts around here don't have any shooting supplies. Anyone know where I could pick some up around Statesboro or Savannah maybe?
Local no, but cheaperthandirt.com yes

·
A Typical Cat
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems I am blind and missed the three foot section in the local K-mart that actually did sell ammo and the winchester dynapoints I was looking for. But $30.49 box of 500 tho! OMG! Cheaper to buy it online AND pay for shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts