Georgiapacking.org banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he likely will and we will see if we have a king or a constitutional republic. I think the court will reaffirm the latter. No one is above the law.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,309 Posts
I think he likely will and we will see if we have a king or a constitutional republic. I think the court will reaffirm the latter. No one is above the law.
That's right! Ask the Bidens, Hillary, Loretta, Bill, Comey etc. We are all equal in the eyes of da law!. BTW Epstein didn't kill himself!

·
PawPaw x 3
8,309 Posts
So who killed him ?
The elite whom you obviously adore. He was at the epicenter of a pedophile ring. He wound up in prison and cameras went out and folks just plain didn't see anything. Nothing here right. You still believe in Santa Claus do you?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
The elite whom you obviously adore. He was at the epicenter of a pedophile ring. He wound up in prison and cameras went out and folks just plain didn't see anything. Nothing here right. You still believe in Santa Claus do you?
No but I don't believe in the boogeyman either !

·
PawPaw x 3
8,309 Posts
No but I don't believe in the boogeyman either !
So you are saying that there is nothing suspicious to Epstein's death? Nothing that should be fleshed out/investigated further? We should just let sleeping dogs lie? How about with Hillary and the other examples I mentioned/alluded to? You think there is nothing there? We should just move along? Simple question here...Do you believe that the justice system works for the political elites as it does for us peasants?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
So you are saying that there is nothing suspicious to Epstein's death? Nothing that should be fleshed out/investigated further? We should just let sleeping dogs lie? How about with Hillary and the other examples I mentioned/alluded to? You think there is nothing there? We should just move along? Simple question here...Do you believe that the justice system works for the political elites as it does for us peasants?
No, not for you peasants it doesn't. Nothing bothers me at all about Epstein's death either. What about with Hillary ? or any of the other examples ?

·
PawPaw x 3
8,309 Posts
No, not for you peasants it doesn't. Nothing bothers me at all about Epstein's death either. What about with Hillary ? or any of the other examples ?
So you will not discuss and carry on discourse. Typical for your type.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
So you will not discuss and carry on discourse. Typical for your type.
What is my "type" you reference here ?

What do you want to discuss and carry on discourse about ? I don't have any facts about Epstein's death, and I don't know what you are talking about Hillary about or what other examples you are wanting to discuss.

So, I'm here for discourse if you have something you want to discourse.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,309 Posts
What is my "type" you reference here ?

What do you want to discuss and carry on discourse about ? I don't have any facts about Epstein's death, and I don't know what you are talking about Hillary about or what other examples you are wanting to discuss.

So, I'm here for discourse if you have something you want to discourse.
So you are saying that you have no knowledge of Hillary destroying evidence after having been ordered by a Judge to turn over that evidence? Joe Biden and his son Hunter's Chinese connections? Loretta Lynch meeting with B Clinton when an investigation was ongoing? Nothing? really? The your type I made reference to is self evident.

So justice works for you as it does for the Clintons, Bidens, McConnells etc? you must be muy importante! Good for you that you are not one of us peasants.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
So you are saying that you have no knowledge of Hillary destroying evidence after having been ordered by a Judge to turn over that evidence? Joe Biden and his son Hunter's Chinese connections? Loretta Lynch meeting with B Clinton when an investigation was ongoing? Nothing? really? The your type I made reference to is self evident.

So justice works for you as it does for the Clintons, Bidens, McConnells etc? you must be muy importante! Good for you that you are not one of us peasants.
Well I don't know how my "type" is self-evident" and I would be glad to discuss any of those issues with you but you have to pick one or two. Which would you like to discuss ?

·
PawPaw x 3
8,309 Posts
Well I don't know how my "type" is self-evident" and I would be glad to discuss any of those issues with you but you have to pick one or two. Which would you like to discuss ?
So how about you start with the questions concerning Hillary Biden and such.
Addressing the application of justice question would be appropriate.
Anything else is just to be construed as typical for your type.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
What are the questions concerning Hillary Biden and such ?

If you are just talking about destruction of her e-mails, she is definitely guilty and should have been prosecuted. She should also have been prosecuted for transmitting classified information. But she never will be so not sure what else there is to say. What do you think should be done now ?

What is you question about Biden, and which one ?

·
PawPaw x 3
8,309 Posts
What are the questions concerning Hillary Biden and such ?

If you are just talking about destruction of her e-mails, she is definitely guilty and should have been prosecuted. She should also have been prosecuted for transmitting classified information. But she never will be so not sure what else there is to say. What do you think should be done now ?

What is you question about Biden, and which one ?
You continue to display your colors. You win by virtue of persistence. You are not worth the trouble of further conversation. You win.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
You continue to display your colors. You win by virtue of persistence. You are not worth the trouble of further conversation. You win.
I thought you wanted to have a conversation about it, but it seems you don't like the answer you get so you run and hide or something.

So, I'm getting the impression you don't think Hillary is guilty and should be prosecuted. So then what did you want to discuss about her ?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts