Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I disagree. Falsehoods are lies. Lies are lies even when spread for propaganda purposes. Repeated incessant lies of mass election fraud from the President down when there was none, without a shred of legitimate proof, coupled with low-IQ recipients lapping them up like puppies lapping up spilled milk is why last Wednesday's sedition happened.

·
Custom User Title
2,003 Posts
....mass election fraud .... when there was none ...
Actually I think it is quite obvious to anybody with eyes and ears that there was a good amount fraud and that there were one-sided flaws and inconsistencies in the whole process, even if we will never know, officially, if that was enough to change the outcome of the lection.
Some of these people have decided to fight it back, others are lost or have just accepted it and decided to move on.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,436 Posts
[QUOTE="mb90535im, post: 3041991, member: 69030"coupled with low-IQ recipients lapping them up like puppies lapping up spilled milk is why last Wednesday's sedition happened.[/QUOTE]
Now that is an interesting statement. It is quite funny and indicative of projection that you of all people made it. Thanks for the humor tonight. It's been a helluva day.

·
Registered
9,165 Posts
I disagree. Falsehoods are lies. Lies are lies even when spread for propaganda purposes. Repeated incessant lies of mass election fraud from the President down when there was none, without a shred of legitimate proof, coupled with low-IQ recipients lapping them up like puppies lapping up spilled milk is why last Wednesday's sedition happened.
Barr said there was fraud.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
There is practically always examples of fraud in our elections. What Barr said was there always fraud but none that would have changed the Electorial College results.

Note the word "mass" in my post. The lie in this thread is that Trump won by a landslide. That, stated as fact, was a lie.

·
Registered
9,165 Posts
There is practically always examples of fraud in our elections. What Barr said was there always fraud but none that would have changed the Electorial College results.

Note the word "mass" in my post. The lie in this thread is that Trump won by a landslide. That, stated as fact, was a lie.
Where's the evidence?

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Where's the evidence?
What evidence? That Trump didn't win in a landslide?
How about 50 states certified Electoral College votes where Biden won by almost the same "landslide" count as Trump did in 2016.
Blatant lies by Trump and the GOP that the election was stolen are what led to the sedition last Wednesday and Trump's history making 2nd impeachment.

I honestly didn't think you were stupid, but your insistence that Trump won is seriously causing second thoughts.

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,436 Posts
D
It is amazing how all the conservative commentator stopped talking about all the supposed fraud after last week isn't it.

Almost as if the never believed that BS to begin with.
Do you listen to channel 125 on SiriusXM?

·
PawPaw x 3
8,436 Posts
Don't have SiriusXM
I was wondering why you made such a blanket statement about conservative commentators. There are many great commentators on that channel of Sirius and although talk about the incident of the 6th predominates, it definitely has not stopped. But one would expect that because before the 6th, the incident had not occurred yet.

·
N/A
12 Posts
It is amazing how all the conservative commentator stopped talking about all the supposed fraud after last week isn't it.

Almost as if the never believed that BS to begin with.
The Democrat Party-controlled government, with the rabid approval of its constitutients, is in the process of outlawing dissent...

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Most of the commentators' bosses have banned that kind of talk. Fear of losing their few remaining advertisers.

21 - 40 of 101 Posts