Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trump's latest self inflicted injury is his greatest, meaning: the Capitol events last week and turning on the VP and his best friends in Congress. He cannot recover from these happenings, no matter his actual responsibility for them.

I hope he does not resign but may need to make a deal for a solid Pence pardon. Right now I'd give it a 50/50 that he resigns. The wind blowing against Trump and conservative folks on the internet is strong.

Wonder if the pressure will also come down on gun related forums ? The left is on a roll and no doubt will act on their success while it is working well for them.

If the powerful lefties can succeed in banning Trump's high level employees from employment (Forbes magazine yesterday), squashing Parler, and frightening law firms who represent conservative causes into bailing out then there are a lot of changes coming.

Some tiny bit of good news, at least the ACLU thinks the Parler crush goes too far.

·
Romans 10:13
4,624 Posts
I just can't see him resigning. It would mean that the liberals finally got what they have wanted since day one.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,094 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Why would he resign? He won in a landslide.
Even Republican election leadership here in GA says the fraud claims are lies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/election-official-says-giuliani-lied-about-election-fraud-2021-1

Democrats say there was no fraud. Republicans say there was no fraud. Both sides say there is no fraud.

We just have a delinquent juvenile wreaking havoc on our democratic institutions and spilling American blood. Jail would be too good for him.

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Probability and Statistics can predict future numerical trends and events.
But not this time !?

·
N/A
12 Posts
Even Republican election leadership here in GA says the fraud claims are lies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/election-official-says-giuliani-lied-about-election-fraud-2021-1

Democrats say there was no fraud. Republicans say there was no fraud. Both sides say there is no fraud.

We just have a delinquent juvenile wreaking havoc on our democratic institutions and spilling American blood. Jail would be too good for him.
The Election Leaders audited themselves.. Say all is ok...nothing to see, here, folks... Right.

Fraud claim is true... It WILL eventually be brought out from under the Democrat Party floorboards.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,436 Posts
The Election Leaders audited themselves.. Say all is ok...nothing to see, here, folks... Right.

Fraud claim is true... It WILL eventually be brought out from under the Democrat Party floorboards.
I tend to believe as do you.

·
Registered
9,165 Posts
How do you know whistleblowers that helped rig the election haven't already come forward?

·
68,484 Posts

·
Registered
8,418 Posts
Did Trump violate OCGA 21-2-604 in the call with the GA Secretary of State?

1 - 20 of 101 Posts