Will Trump be inaugurated as President a year from now ? NO, Wanna Bet?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by NTA, Jan 21, 2020.

1. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

Well now, the latest non-teleprompted comments about disinfectants have slapped back hard.

Time to learn the lesson that has been taught on most every public ad-lib statement. There's an election coming up this year, quit feeding the Dems freebie ads.

Bosses and rich guys get away with lots of crazy statements that their inner circle will not warn about. They start believing they can wing-it in areas where they lack expertise.

Obama was greatly admired as he read the staff written teleprompter text. Remember the few times the telemachine fouled up. Duh, b-duh,...
    And remember how many off script press conferences he held (very few) and how many journalists he went after with his minions ?

2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Everybody needs to listen to this!
    40 years ago the news media was revealing him for the scum that he is --a stupid, lying, worthless mealymouth piece of sheet.

And I'll add a leech, living large on the taxpayers teat.

StarJack and NTA like this.

3. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

And yet the voters of DE kept re-electing him. Speaks highly of our educational system and the discernment of the electorate.

4. moe mensale

5. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/01/poll-biden-lead-over-trump-general-election-293550

Joe Biden has consistently led in polling for months, even without naming any VP.
    Now he's got a 12 point lead in the polls.

This news, combined with virtually all of corporate America bowing down to leftists and kissing the butts of Black Lives Matter, and the many and frequent protests (the real ones), and the many nights of wilding, looting, burning, and "The Purge" type anarchy...

tells me America's great experiment in representative democracy is over and we are about to devolve into chaos -- followed by a totalitarian state that would make Hitler, Stalin, or chairman Mao proud.

atlsrt44 likes this.
  6. moe mensale

And amazingly Hillary Clinton has yet to find the crown she misplaced on November 8, 2016.

7. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

Same polls that predicted a Hillary landslide.

8. Alfadude

Alfadude Active Member

It is just sad that some Americans would gladly see this country fail because they hate the president. If he doesn’t win I fear that it will get very bad. Im sure Biden and team are ready to sell us out to other countries if they win.

9. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

I'm thinking Trump's election prospects will be increased if he just sits back, shuts up, and watches as the Dems handle Seattle (and other places to come). It will get ugly for a while. Let them prevail, let the cops look away, let the professional agitators completely co-op the woke/racial/antifa whatevers.

10. HJB

HJB Active Member

But the media will not cover it and no one will ever know what a disaster it is. So the average person will still think whatever they were thinking before. It won't change a single mind. They don't watch FOX....

11. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake".
    Some little short guy said that. Seems to apply here.

12. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

If the Dems prevail on the mail-in and ballot harvesting, then nothing else really makes any difference.

13. HJB

HJB Active Member

Why aren't the republicans setting up systems to do ballot harvesting ? Are they just going to give up and not fight back ?

Why is it that only the democrats are able to do ballot harvesting ?

Bkite likes this.
  14. Hombre

Hombre PITA

I think Trump's main handicap is that he can't not let his ego get in the way of his brain.

15. moe mensale

The 101st Airborne Division is still at Ft. Campbell and the 82nd at Ft. Bragg, are they not? I'm sure he understands what the little short guy OWM mentioned above meant about not interfering.

16. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

I think too many people pay too much attention to how the media portrays Trump. It's like some people haven't learned anything.

Bkite likes this.
  17. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

I've been wrong on several of my January, 2020 'reasons' for a Trump loss. But other reasons have replaced them.

With the ugliness of the Dems in congress, horrible VP candidate, and Biden's crookedness and dementia not hurting them in the polls tells me the 'free stuff' crowd will prevail for Biden.

The last minute changes for mail-in voting and vote counting of fraudulent votes, along with Covid economy has me sticking with a prediction for a Biden win. We've learned the gov can print and distribute all the money it wants to.

Hope I'm wrong about the Biden win, I did vote mail-in for George Trump today.

TimBob likes this.
  18. Billennium

Billennium Custom User Title

You know that the person in your avatar is Massimo D'Alema, one of the leaders of PCI, the Italian Communist Party, now Democratic Party (PD), don't you? :mrgreen:

f76f21d8ce318338c09e6244503d47e7_400x400.jpg

19. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

He has the same expression I do when reading this forum!