Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
The media isn't going to publish anything that might point to internal leaks at the DNC and the Clinton campaign as being the sources. The Russians are far more easier to blame because well, they're the Russians and we aren't supposed to like them.

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
I struggle with anything that centers around 'Obama taking action'.

·
American
3,289 Posts
Amen. He just released more terrorists and commuted more sentences (the most in history to date prior to leaving office). He's commenting on things that no previous president has commented on our of respect for their successor. Just a no class act.

·
American
3,289 Posts
And his wife is exactly the same.

The one thing the Obamas have in abundance is lack of class.
Her comment about this election marks the loss of hope had me laughing til tears rolled down my face. They caused a loss of hope, the election has restored in within the nation and in many of our allies. The general reaction from foreign governments has been a sigh of relief that an adult might actually be President of the US again.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Any action that will get him back to the golf course or Martha's Vineyard the fastest is the action he will take.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
American
3,289 Posts
Any action that will get him back to the golf course or Martha's Vineyard the fastest is the action he will take.
Funny. Trump builds world class golf resorts. Obama plays mediocre golf. Kinda sums up the differences between the two succictly.

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Her comment about this election marks the loss of hope had me laughing til tears rolled down my face. They caused a loss of hope, the election has restored in within the nation and in many of our allies. The general reaction from foreign governments has been a sigh of relief that an adult might actually be President of the US again.
She and her husband undermine Trump publicly every chance they get (her whole, 'lost hope' crap, his recent comments about Russian hacking and now his baring of offshore drilling) and then they have the audacity to talk about how they are supporting the Trump transition for the good of the country.

January 20th can't come soon enough. Hopefully these two don't do much more damage before then.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Maybe after they lock Hilleary up they can go thru his hacked emails.
I mean, if we're not going to play by established rules....

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
She and her husband undermine Trump publicly every chance they get (her whole, 'lost hope' crap, his recent comments about Russian hacking and now his baring of offshore drilling) and then they have the audacity to talk about how they are supporting the Trump transition for the good of the country.

January 20th can't come soon enough. Hopefully these two don't do much more damage before then.
Since the presumed coronation of Hillary fell through the cracks, Obama is doing whatever he can in whatever time he has left to enable policy that would have been implemented by her. I envision most of it getting reversed after January 20th.

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Since the presumed coronation of Hillary fell through the cracks, Obama is doing whatever he can in whatever time he has left to enable policy that would have been implemented by her. I envision most of it getting reversed after January 20th.
I don't think that there was any love loss between Obama and Hillary. She was on his staff as part of some deal - likely the same deal, plus allegiance to the DNC, that had him supporting her campaign. But she also caused him a lot of problems - particularly with bring the whole email issue under FBI investigation. I have little doubt that part of the problem the FBI struggled with was secret info was shared beyond just Hillary and it involved too many people to single her out. It appears that she was able to use her private email address to directly email Obama and, as far as I know, no one can email his email address directly - they have to be whitelisted or the email is redirected. The only way to be whitelisted is for him to authorize the email address and for the white house IT staff to then add it to the white list.

I do agree that Obama is likely doing stuff like the offshore drilling ban now because, previous to Trump, he didn't think he'd have to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.