Wikileaks/Assange October Surprise Press Conference- What do they have o

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by EJR914, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

LIVE Stream:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g[/ame]

2. Mstr-Chris

Mstr-Chris Well-Known Member

Still waiting ..... :waiting:

3. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

What "new" thing about Hill could possibly make any difference ? Just another straw on a 100 ton pile.

4. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

I don't think he is going to release anything damning until a day or 2 before the election day - something spooked him.

5. phaed

phaed Active Member

my thoughts exactly. i can't personally think of anything that would make a hillary "supporter" change their mind. i do like to see wikileaks in action though, so i'll pay attention.

6. phaed

phaed Active Member

what, the thwarted assassination attempt, and hillary asking obama if he'd just "drone" him? lol. i don't know how anyone could possibly be more scared for their life than he is now.

7. JiG

JiG Awaiting censure

2 trains of thought:

1st: If the potential release of information is what made your life be at danger, would you not hurry up and release the information? Sure, you could still be killed in revenge, but you couldn't be killed to shut you up.

2nd: The Clinton Foundation is calling his bluff and refusing to wire Russia untold sums of money.

8. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Or Assange just did a misdirect, and Guccifer, not the one who came back to life after a staged suicide gone wrong, but the other one, leaked bank notes that the Clintons were making people like Trump pay for access.