Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
Man, that was really hard to watch. Its always nice to get a reminder of the job that LEOs do everyday and the crap they have to deal with. Its not an easy job, never has been. Very tough.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
(For Legacy and the Sheriff)...
ROFLMAO!!!! I hope you dont go through their county any time soon lol.

First video was funny too. But when they got serious, its becomes a little hard to swallow. I appreciate and respect how they put their lives on the line. they do in fact go through a lot

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TippinTaco said:
CoffeeMate said:
What do you mean?

I couldn't find anything more recent with same upbeat message. There was no "funnin'" intended.

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
streetriots said:
I hate to see those video clips of the cops getting shot at.
I hate to see video clips of innocent people getting shot at (and killed). A uniform makes no difference to me.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
TippinTaco said:
CoffeeMate said:
What do you mean?

I couldn't find anything more recent with same upbeat message. There was no "funnin'" intended.
lol Cm your first 2 vids were upbeat newer cop stuff. Then you said you had one for SO and Legacy. when I started the video all I see is:

·
Clueless
3,707 Posts
JiG said:
streetriots said:
I hate to see those video clips of the cops getting shot at.
I hate to see video clips of innocent people getting shot at (and killed). A uniform makes no difference to me.
I just said it that way because they are the topic of discussion for this thread. I haven't seen many videos of innocent people being shot at or killed like the one posted above.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts