WHY Did The NRA Give Pro-Gun Candidate an F???

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-n ... idate-an-f

:?

She is endorsed by GCO. Her opponent introduced the most anti-"right to bear arms" legislation of the last legislative session (and my article about that legislation is linked in the article posted above). What is going on over at the NRA?

2. Malum Prohibitum

Help me post a link to the article in the original post at every web site you visit, please. This stuff has to stop, and the only way it is going to stop is if NRA members whip their leadership into shape.

3. Rugerer

Rugerer GeePeeDoHolic

Well, since Ms. Williams answered against HB89, the NRA's parking lot bill, and since the NRA opposed SB308, in part, because it would merely, supposedly, weaken parking lot carry, it would seem that dissing the oh-so-mighty and untouchable holy grail of the NRA, parking lot carry, is a F-worthy event.... :roll:

4. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

Should I rosin up my bow?

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

And GCO told the NRA "Now you just sit down in that chair right there, and let us show you how it's done".

6. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

... 3... 4...
    8)

7. Rugerer

Rugerer GeePeeDoHolic

That thing always gets a smile from me. :D

8. Malum Prohibitum

Has anybody posted a link to the article in the original post anywhere?

She is a GCO Member. Help out a GCO Member who is being railroaded by the NRA for actually believing in rights. This is disgusting, and people need to know what the NRA is doing right here in Georgia.

9. BG_Atl

BG_Atl Active Member

I just did and have a couple more to go...

Sorry it took me so long to get my fingers off their butt... :?

btw - I met her in Conyers at the Gunrunners Show... I like her..
    and the fact that she was wearing one of GCO's "Guns Save Lives" buttons
    didn't hurt either :D

10. murrybird

murrybird New Member

Just another incident in a long line of them showing how the NRA is a political group more than a gun rights group. At least that is my view of them anyhow. It is why I have not been a member since 1994, nor have any intention to re join them anytime in the future. For me, it is GCO all the way, for it has done more in two years to promote gun rights in Georgia, than the NRA has done since the state has become a Shall Issue state.

11. shamalama

shamalama New Member

Diana is a Freedom Fighter, more Libertarian than Republican or Conservative.

She believes in Personal Property Rights, that the owner of personal property can define what is allowed on their property. That's probably where she conflicted with the NRA's "parking lot" legislation, an issue they've had at the top of their Want List the last couple of years ... an issue that's divided us here on occasion.

Diana has more Liberty and Fight in her little toe than some of the NRA members I've met. Protecting your right to shoot defenseless ducks with $2000 shotguns has nothing to do with the Second Amendment.

12. GooberTim

GooberTim New Member

13. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

14. Mafuta54

Mafuta54 Active Member

http://smith-wessonforum.com/lounge/159608-why-did-nra-give-pro-gun-candidate-f.html

I posted here and got a very interesting response.

15. Malum Prohibitum

Yes, I admit it! :D I did it! I hacked into the NRA computers and gave her an F! :lol: Bob caught me. Oh, the shame. :oops:

16. HydroAuto

HydroAuto GPDO Commonlaw Spouse

17. tmoore912

tmoore912 Just a Man

It also shows a little "NRA" banner that is green beside her name. It Indicates an NRA Endorsed Candidate according to their website grades.

18. Jonas Salk

Jonas Salk Member

Of all the candidates they could have trashed, why did they trash one of the ones I donated to? I've supported Ms. Williams even though she isn't in my district.