Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh yeah...the alcohol.

Have you EVER been to a Mexican restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol?

From 11Alive:

A pair of masked men burst in through a rear door of the La Pastorcita II Mexican Restaurant around 12:35 a.m. Monday. Witnesses said they began cleaning out the cash register and for some unknown reason shot a customer who was simply having a meal. The customer stumbled outside and died on the sidewalk.

"He put up no resistance," said Gwinnett County Police Detective G. Lorenzo. "No patrons were robbed, just an undetermined amount of money was taken from the restaurant."

Lorenzo said witnesses gave conflicting statements about the masked robbers, making descriptions difficult to pin down.

Lorenzo did not release the identity of the deceased customer except to say he was a Hispanic man in his early 20's.

The restaurant is in the small Carter Plaza Shopping Center at 6045 South Norcross Tucker Road, less than a half mile south of Jimmy Carter Boulevard.
Maybe the poor guy was stumbling to the parking lot to get his gun out of the locked glove box. :(

·
Registered
397 Posts
pro2am said:
Oh yeah...the alcohol.

Have you EVER been to a Mexican restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol?

From 11Alive:

A pair of masked men burst in through a rear door of the La Pastorcita II Mexican Restaurant around 12:35 a.m. Monday. Witnesses said they began cleaning out the cash register and for some unknown reason shot a customer who was simply having a meal. The customer stumbled outside and died on the sidewalk.

"He put up no resistance," said Gwinnett County Police Detective G. Lorenzo. "No patrons were robbed, just an undetermined amount of money was taken from the restaurant."

Lorenzo said witnesses gave conflicting statements about the masked robbers, making descriptions difficult to pin down.

Lorenzo did not release the identity of the deceased customer except to say he was a Hispanic man in his early 20's.

The restaurant is in the small Carter Plaza Shopping Center at 6045 South Norcross Tucker Road, less than a half mile south of Jimmy Carter Boulevard.
Maybe the poor guy was stumbling to the parking lot to get his gun out of the locked glove box. :(
Two things to say:
1. Thats why they call it concealed carry.
2. I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 8 (I'm a big guy)

:-k

·
69,784 Posts
Makes one weight the risks of arrest with the risks of death. Even more when your family is along . . .

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Man reading this forum is starting to confuse me everytime we go somewhere and I have to disarm legally;)

Do I, Dont I disarm. Man I am glad I am such a law abiding citizen.

LOL just kidding.

·
69,784 Posts
Well, this is an example of why the public gathering provision is such a good idea. If we did not have that law, somebody could have gotten hurt.

·
69,784 Posts
Just think - when they catch the guy, they can charge him with 16-11-127, a misdemeanor.

:roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.