Georgiapacking.org banner

101 - 120 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
The Freemasons really have a secret handshake?

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
gunsbillygun said:
Gunny, i called them this morning, everything went great thay are going to add my dues to my new dues, so i guess that makes me a lifer.

and i need to e mail them about my hat.
Welcome to the Life Member Ranks! Thanks for your dedication and committment! Your my first Life Member Recruit! Email me your mailing address and I'll send a small "Lifer" gift in honor of your unigue status.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Got it. I'm going out of town next week but I'll see if Mrs. Gunns can mail it while I'm gone. Don't get too excited, it's nothing big, just a small token of thanks.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
MP,

You application came in the mail today and I sent it along to NRA HQ. You didn't keep your copy of the application so I will hand it off to you when you come down for the Lee County Commissioners Meeting. Thanks for making the step, I know it was a tough choice for you and I hope you end up a lifetime member!

·
Professional Troll
2,113 Posts
I finally got my life credentials in the mail earlier this week. I hope I don't regret it. I not real happy with the NRA and its shenanigans with the legislature. :shakehead:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
That's why I haven't sent in my application yet. I want to see how a certain situation is resolved first.

·
Registered
994 Posts
ICP_Juggalo said:
I not real happy with the NRA and its shenanigans with the legislature. :shakehead:
Rammstein said:
That's why I haven't sent in my application yet. I want to see how a certain situation is resolved first.
Guys, this is why I decided to become a 1-year member. If at the end of the year I am displeased, I can choose not to renew and explain the cause. My membership dues are just a drop in the bucket (ok - the ocean), but if enough people took similar action it might cause them to reconsider. Even if I choose to renew, I still might lodge a complaint (assuming any of the rumors can be substantiated).

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
USMC - Retired said:
Whenever I talk to a fellow firearms owner that is anti-NRA I ask why and it is usually because they feel the NRA didn't act they way they would have in a given situation. Then I ask what actions they took to try to change it. This is the point that I usually get a blank stare. My point being is change can only be effected from the inside. As a member I have the power of the vote to decide who is on the board of directors. I can contact NRA headquarters and voice my concerns as a member, not someone from outside. I guess I look at being an NRA member the same way I look at being a Republican. I may not always agree with what the GOP does or the direction it takes but it sure beats the heck out of the alternative.

·
Romans 10:13
4,610 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
GeorgiaGlocker said:
I guess that leaves me out....I'm renewing. But now that I think about it I never received a hat last year when I became a member.
Q: I didn't receive my Black and Gold Shooter's Cap. How can I get one?
A: Simply email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to have one resent to you. Please be sure to include your full name, complete mailing address, and current NRA Member ID number.
USMC, heard back from the NRA today via email. They have ordered me a NRA hat and it will be shipped to me within 3-4 weeks. Thanks for the info. :D

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Glad I could help GG.

101 - 120 of 165 Posts