Georgiapacking.org banner

41 - 60 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
lsu_nonleg said:
I've done 1st Freedom since I joined a couple of years ago. It's much more oriented towards all firearms issues, rather than being potentially limited by rifle, hunter, etc. It's not a parrot of the ILA, there are some interesting articles on classic firearms and female snipers :)
Good. Then this is what I'll get when I join.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Well what are you waiting for? For the cost of a box of good ammo you can be in! Don't forget your friends, loved ones, co-workers, fellow students... Memberships make great birthday gifts! Get that special bunny on your list a membership for Easter! Plus you'll get six issues* of the NRA magazine of your choice, but wait, act now and we'll double that offer! Yes that's a total of twelve issues of the NRA publication of your choice, plus a membership card, plus the associated discounts, plus the free insurance all for the low low price of just $25.00!

* Twelve magazines included with every membership regardless of when offered, this offer worded to get you to get off you hind quarters and act now. Offer not valid in Atalantis, the center of the earth or the surface of Mars. Some exclusions my apply, check local laws to be sure you can recieve mail.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Gees USMR are they giving you gold bars for each recruit or what??? I bet you used to sell cars didn't ya? :lol:

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Tinkerhell said:
Gees USMR are they giving you gold bars for each recruit or what???
If they did I could have a gold brick faced house by now! :D

Tinkerhell said:
I bet you used to sell cars didn't ya?
I'm glad you mentioned cars! As a matter of fact each new member will recieve a NRA car window decal to proudly display thier membership status!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I'm glad you mentioned cars!
Geeez, what is this, an infomercial.....

I think they are in cahoots!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
slabertooch said:
I think they are in cahoots!
Don't be rediculous, I'm in Albany just like you! :roll:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
As a matter of fact each new member will receive a NRA car window decal to proudly display their membership status!
Free sticker?! I'll join as soon as I get back to the apartment.

Except I'll probably put it on my laptop instead.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Yeah, next thing you know, you'll be hawking tickets to a dinner and a gun raffle..... it's a long slippery slope my friend :lol:

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
slabertooch said:
Yeah, next thing you know, you'll be hawking tickets to a dinner and a gun raffle..... it's a long slippery slope my friend :lol:
Shhhhhhh.... You'll spoil the impact! :x

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
You're hosed now. I was going to go ahead & join next payday, but now I'm waiting till the gun raffle is announced!! :D

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
The raffle has nothing to do with membership so no need to wait.

But, since my blabbermouthed associate spilled the beans...

Our local Friends of NRA chapter will be holding another "Gun a Day" raffle this year. If you missed last years you won't want to miss this one. Just like the name says, we will be giving away a gun a day for 30 days! There will only be 1000 tickets sold and your ticket is good for each days drawing so you could win more than once on the same ticket. I'll post more details once we get them finalized in a seperate thread.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Sweet baby jesus.....I am sooo down for that raffle.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
A little bit of everything. The list has not been finalized yet but last years list had a couple of Kimbers, a M1A, a bushmaster, a barrett 50 cal, a few HK USP's and an assortment of other great guns. No lemons in the bunch.

·
68,080 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
A little bit of everything. The list has not been finalized yet but last years list had a couple of Kimbers, a M1A, a bushmaster, a barrett 50 cal, a few HK USP's and an assortment of other great guns. No lemons in the bunch.
:D

·
68,080 Posts
I mailed it in to you today.

I checked American Rifleman, but lsu's post is making me think maybe I oughtta change it to America's 1st Freedom . . .

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Malum Prohibitum said:
I mailed it in to you today.

I checked American Rifleman, but lsu's post is making me think maybe I oughtta change it to America's 1st Freedom . . .
If you change your mind before I tell you it's on the way to HQ let me know and I can pen change it for you. If not, you can always call them after you get your card and change.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Will do.

BTW, have you revieved your application in the mail yet?

·
Registered
997 Posts
yes but I had already submitted it online. hope you still get credit for it. I did it with MP's link at the bottom. I wasn't sure if you were still mailing them since he did the linky thing. Let me know if I need to call them so you get credit. I also had a couple people at work do the link thing.

41 - 60 of 165 Posts