2,125 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
For the three members that requested applications today:

They are in the mail.

PM me if you have any questions when filling them out.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Question USMC - Ret.

Can I send in cash?

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
glockgirl said:
Rammstein said:
Question USMC - Ret.

Can I send in cash?
NEVER send cash in the mail. at least get a money order.
Cash is never a good idea. You can get a money order at most convienece stores for under a buck.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
You can now get my discount online!

OK Folks, just got it set up where you can join through me with the discount via the online link shown below! It is a secure site so you need not worry. If anyone wishes to join through me but does not want to use the online link I will still send applications via US Mail.

JOIN HERE!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
With special thanks to GS1 you can now join the NRA and get my discounted rate by clicking the link in the bottom left corner of any GeorgiaPacking.com page!

Thanks again GS1!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
GeorgiaGlocker,
I received you application in the mail yesterday and fowarded it on to NRA Headquarters. Thanks again.

All others,
If you have mailed your application to me it has not arrived as of yet. If you chose to use the online link instead of the application I mailed please let me know so I won't be looking for it. Also, ANYONE who uses the online link please post here so I can thank you and we can keep this thread active. It is very important at this place and time in history that we get the NRA membership numbers as high as possible to help fight HR1022 and the like. Please get every gun owner you know to join and join now. Don't take no for an answer, keep on them till thier in! Do the same for GCO! Numbers, numbers, numbers.... That's where it's all at folks!

·
Romans 10:13
4,624 Posts
USMC, I guess you know how old I am now. 8)

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Your secrets safe with me!

...I was always taught to respect my elders

·
4,624 Posts
Ouch, Glockgirl that hurt! And from a fellow glocker too! I use the term fellow loosely of course.

·
4,624 Posts
USMC, secret not really. But I knew I was older than MP when I saw his young self on that video.

·
68,456 Posts
Which is best?

America's 1st Freedom

Women's Outlook

American Rifleman

American Hunter

I am leaning toward American Rifleman. How is America's 1st Freedom?

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
It really depends on what your looking for in the Magazine MP. I get American Hunter for obvious reasons. I got American Rifleman for many years though and always enjoyed it too. I have never read First Freedom but I hear good things about it as well. Here's a thought though. Why not sign the Mrs up too then get both? :D

·
Registered
824 Posts
I've done 1st Freedom since I joined a couple of years ago. It's much more oriented towards all firearms issues, rather than being potentially limited by rifle, hunter, etc. It's not a parrot of the ILA, there are some interesting articles on classic firearms and female snipers :)

21 - 40 of 165 Posts