Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Freedom Loving Citizen
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last post made my 50th post!!!

It may not be such a big deal here, but on another gun forum, far, far away, this was made out to be such a huge deal and what ended up being a nightmare for the mods to keep up with, it was quite laughable.:lol:

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
Actually it is good. Now you can offer stuff for sale here without getting a few dozen stink eyes pointed at you before your post gets deleted.

Nemo

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
Fifty posts, two years.... Obviously you're only commenting when you feel it's important. :righton:

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
2.5 so he gets extra credit on that.

Nemo

·
Freedom Loving Citizen
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I joined right after I moved down here from Indiana. I haven't been to a single range and only since I moved to a rural area in Canton have I actually had an opportunity to do any shooting.
We've had squirrels trampling around on the roof top and made their way into the soffit, so I first used my shotgun to take out a few, but my wife said it was too loud and would tick off the neighbors on a Sat. morning at 8 am. :)
She asked me if there was a quieter gun I could use, so that gave me reason to hit Walmart and pick up a .22 Savage rifle.
So, the time I didn't actually get to shoot kind of kept me off of the forums as well.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Fifty posts, two years.... Obviously you're only commenting when you feel it's important. :righton:
Or he's still running a dial-up connection on an Altair 8800 and ... it's ... just ... very ... slooooooowwwwwww ............... :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts