Whooo Hoooo, I made it!!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Myright, May 16, 2017.

1. Myright

Myright Freedom Loving Citizen

My last post made my 50th post!!!

It may not be such a big deal here, but on another gun forum, far, far away, this was made out to be such a huge deal and what ended up being a nightmare for the mods to keep up with, it was quite laughable.:lol:

2. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Actually it is good. Now you can offer stuff for sale here without getting a few dozen stink eyes pointed at you before your post gets deleted.

Nemo

3. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

Fifty posts, two years.... Obviously you're only commenting when you feel it's important. :righton:

4. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

2.5 so he gets extra credit on that.

Nemo

5. Myright

Myright Freedom Loving Citizen

Well, I joined right after I moved down here from Indiana. I haven't been to a single range and only since I moved to a rural area in Canton have I actually had an opportunity to do any shooting.
    We've had squirrels trampling around on the roof top and made their way into the soffit, so I first used my shotgun to take out a few, but my wife said it was too loud and would tick off the neighbors on a Sat. morning at 8 am. :)
    She asked me if there was a quieter gun I could use, so that gave me reason to hit Walmart and pick up a .22 Savage rifle.
    So, the time I didn't actually get to shoot kind of kept me off of the forums as well.

6. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

Grats! hehehe

I remember when we started the tags based on number of posts. LOL.

7. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Or he's still running a dial-up connection on an Altair 8800 and ... it's ... just ... very ... slooooooowwwwwww ............... :lol: