Who Wants Lunch?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Nemo, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

if only for the shirts. I would wear one just across the river from DC. In the dark blue part of Virginia.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/kentucky-bbq-restaurant-lgbtq-shirts

[​IMG]

Phil1979 likes this.
  2. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

Well I reckon that whole 3% of the population isn't exactly their target demographic anyway.

TimBob likes this.

3. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

The shirt needs to say PISS OFF !!! on the back so if someone complains about it you just turn around.

4. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Who owns the copyright to what words those letters can be used for? I have seen dictionaries with lots of words using those same letters. So can a small segment of the population dictate that those letters are limited to represent only one word and we must now develop new letters for all the now excluded words?

I personally support LGBT using the words Liberty, Guns, Bullets and Trump. If some people are "offended" by this then their lifestyle emotional problems should be addressed. Not my choice of what words I chose to use the letters L, G, B and T for. They can all go soak their head.

When are we going to stop cowering to these idiots that look for any reason they can find to be offended because of their chosen lifestyle?

TimBob likes this.
  5. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

LGBTQ, LGBT or any other variation are not copyrighted material as far as I can tell. They are simple acronyms portraying certain causes. Can a cause be copyrighted? If nobody in particular owns a "cause" can somebody unaffiliated with said cause make use of that acronym for something other than its more common usage? I don't see why not even if it offends those who think they own it.

6. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Why the constant kowtowing and apologizing to those poor offended snowflakes who take umbrage at farting fleas because they have nothing better to do with their lives? Grow a pair and stand by your own principles.

Good for them. :righton:

7. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

I was making a point not suggesting it was or even could be copyrighted. I say sell the shirts and keep advertising them as a fight back against this bull of finding a reason to be offended.

8. Scout706

Scout706 Well-Known Member

Might have ordered one, until I saw they caved.

9. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Better yet a flying fickle finger of fate on a Tshirt underneath so you can ask-- problem with that? How about this one-- as you show them.

Nemo

Savannah Dan likes this.
  10. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

Are those letters copyrighted? What about the rainbow flag? Think I could copyright them real fast and start demanding royalties from everyone I see displaying them?

11. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

I'm very fond of this shirt myself...
    [​IMG]

:)

TimBob likes this.