Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,520 Posts
Getting the vaccine does not prevent you from getting covid or spreading covid, but rather prevents you from having as serious a reaction from it. This is if you believe all the reports are correct. So since it doesn't prevent you from getting it or spreading it, then why are you so upset with someone who doesn't get the vaccine. You're both in the same boat as far as spreading it.
Nailed it.

Reactions: Bkite

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I agree there is a lot being said in the passion of the moment that should not be but if some want to criticize one then the one that started this cactus thing should also be on the list. We can't have double standards here. All had the opportunity to comment on post #5. Post #6 even quoted it with no criticism. We could all do better. Not many left here. Be nice to keep them all.

·
69,743 Posts
Because, since you seem to have not noticed, one of the token liberals here told many of us on here, "F.Y.", and implied that we were responsible for the death of a 5 year old. Many people do no take kindly to being talked to like that.
My four year old still tries this argument on me. I hope to teach him better before he is your age.

·
69,743 Posts
Getting the vaccine does not prevent you from getting covid or spreading covid, but rather prevents you from having as serious a reaction from it. This is if you believe all the reports are correct. So since it doesn't prevent you from getting it or spreading it, then why are you so upset with someone who doesn't get the vaccine. You're both in the same boat as far as spreading it.
I am not sure who you are addressing, and it probably is not me, but I am going to respond anyway - First, your premise is faulty. It does partially (indeed, mostly) prevent infection and spreading. It is not perfect (many other vaccines, some you have probably had, are not perfect in this regard, either). On this faulty premise you then construct a hypothetical syllogism with a necessarily faulty conclusion, since the premise upon which it is based is faulty.

They are not "both in the same boat as far as spreading it." They may both be in boats, but one is 200 miles offshore in a dinghy, and the other in a 100 foot yacht with a fully stocked bar. So not the same boat at all, although both still boats.

The vaccinated certainly can spread infection, but the chances of doing so are reduced. Indeed, even with the report Scweisshund shared out of Israel, the vast majority of infections are prevented and therefore the vast majority of opportunities to spread the disease are also prevented.

Your faulty reasoning and bad facts are prevalent here, as evidenced by the "likes" and subsequently supportive comment.

Bad reasoning.

Bad facts.

Bad conclusion is almost inevitable with both of those factors mixed into one post.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
I’ll be honest…I’m struggling with the cognitive dissonance here. You acknowledge the CDC’s authority enough to quote them at me…
No cognitive dissonance. Finding a definition for "vaccine" isn't complicated. It's been standardized for decades at this point. I used the CDC's published version because it shows what we all know to be the commonly accepted definition and because it conflicts with the response realities we're now seeing from these non-vaccines they and others are pushing. And I'm definitely not acknowledging the CDC's authority because they've squandered and lost what authority they might have had by jumping on the political bandwagon instead of maintaining a professional neutrality they should have shown this last year plus. You can stop stuggling now.

...but what you quote is for ME to take others (YOU) for vaccination…yet you then reference The Cult of The Jab…and I’m just not interested…then you plea for me to do what I’m already doing (leave you alone)…while you grasp with social ostracization…which I’m then insulted for trying to explain to you when you ask…and me answering your inquiries is somehow “forcing”…and you claim “lies” or sarcastically call “experts” which undermines your claim of the CDC’s authority to “educate” me. So, “force my agenda”, say what now?!?
Oh! I'm sorry if you think I was unfairly picking on you. I did respond to something you said but the "you's" in my response were more generalized "you's" and not directed specifically at you. There's 161 million other "you's" in that psychotic Cult of The Jab and a good portion, if not a majority, of them want to do those things to we unvaxxed cretins. Here's a tissue.

As they say in baseball.........

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
No cognitive dissonance. Finding a definition for "vaccine" isn't complicated. It's been standardized for decades at this point. I used the CDC's published version because it shows what we all know to be the commonly accepted definition and because it conflicts with the response realities we're now seeing from these non-vaccines they and others are pushing. And I'm definitely not acknowledging the CDC's authority because they've squandered and lost what authority they might have had by jumping on the political bandwagon instead of maintaining a professional neutrality they should have shown this last year plus. You can stop stuggling now.

Oh! I'm sorry if you think I was unfairly picking on you. I did respond to something you said but the "you's" in my response were more generalized "you's" and not directed specifically at you. There's 161 million other "you's" in that psychotic Cult of The Jab and a good portion, if not a majority, of them want to do those things to we unvaxxed cretins. Here's a tissue.

As they say in baseball.........
View attachment 19029
I asked you to explain the cognitive dissonance I highlighted and instead you changed the argument, deployed the persecution flag, and memesulted. I, and others here, will continue to respond to misinformation you post with facts. If this somehow hurts your feelings to the point where you feel the need to continually insult and mock others then expect to be called out on that as well.

·
Registered
9,701 Posts

Not sure their source, as they just state it.

BUT

That might be enough for you to retract the "Retard" pejorative hurled at another poster here.
Sure thing pal ...just as soon as he retracts the "get fucked by a cactus"

Btw ...where are the millions of dead 5 year olds from covid? Thousands? Hundreds? Handful?

·
Registered
9,701 Posts
I asked you to explain the cognitive dissonance I highlighted and instead you changed the argument, deployed the persecution flag, and memesulted. I, and others here, will continue to respond to misinformation you post with facts. If this somehow hurts your feelings to the point where you feel the need to continually insult and mock others then expect to be called out on that as well.

You keep posting lies and disinfo. Why wouldn't anyone nkt want to mock you?

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
You keep posting lies and disinfo. Why wouldn't anyone nkt want to mock you?
I’m afraid you have me confused with that Schweisshund fellow that can’t keep his facts, accusations, or supporting links straight.

·
69,743 Posts
Sure thing pal ...just as soon as he retracts the "get fucked by a cactus"
"But he did it!"

Btw ...where are the millions of dead 5 year olds from covid? Thousands? Hundreds? Handful?
Who has been claiming millions, thousands, hundreds or handfuls of dead 5 year olds from covid? Is this just a strawman?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Says the king of out-of-state trolls.
Do I get King in GA also or just out of state?

How long until I get east of the Mississippi and not just out of state.

Any shot at nationwide?

Nemo

·
PawPaw x 3
8,757 Posts
I just saw where a NW GA deputy lost his 5year old son a couple of days ago to Covid, so to anyone resisting the vaccine for political reasons, I say a big "F U, with a rusty cactus." This is the cost of your ignorance.
Oh my! A big "look at my moral it's bigger than yours drama queen!" Hahahahahaha.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,757 Posts
I just saw where a NW GA deputy lost his 5year old son a couple of days ago to Covid, so to anyone resisting the vaccine for political reasons, I say a big "F U, with a rusty cactus." This is the cost of your ignorance.
A child got killed by an illegal immigrant so....
A child died due to complications of eat a burger and fries then repeat for 30 years "itis".
A child is indoctrinated into a world of sickness where the child doesn't know clearly which restroom to use so
A child died in a MVA so.
Society allows folks such as you to be around children so....

·
Registered
9,701 Posts
"But he did it!"

Who has been claiming millions, thousands, hundreds or handfuls of dead 5 year olds from covid? Is this just a strawman?
Whew! What a journey! It has now been several months since I haven't taken the vaccine. I realize this is merely anecdotal evidence and my report shouldn't be taken as medical advice by any means, but I wanted to provide some guidance for people who may still be hesitant about getting the covid-19 vaccine.
After doing some research into the different vaccines currently available, and the different corporations that are producing them, I eventually came to the decision that the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine was the best vaccine for me to not take. So, I didn't make an appointment with my doctor on July 12th, and I didn't go to that appointment and I didn't get the vaccine. It didn't hurt me at all, and I recovered very quickly, because I didn't get the shot. Ever since then, I have been feeling very good. The first thing I noticed, was I have had no sore arm, no rashes, no blood clots, no neurological breakdowns, I can still multiply and divide equations in my head, and I am not virtue signalling that I got the jab, because I didn't get one.
For the rest of the day, I did not feel nauseous or experience any light headed moments. When I went to bed, I went to sleep immediately and did not experience insomnia. I remember watching a news article about the Delta Variant, but since I don't watch CNN, I did not feel alarmed by it, even though it was about a morbidly obese man who claimed to have regretted not getting the vaccine while in the ER. I felt bad for him.
The following days and weeks I closely monitored by body's reaction to not getting the shot. I was pleasantly surprised that I did not develop any fevers, chills, shortness of breath, whooping cough, heart palpitations, general fatigue, weight loss or sudden seizures causing me to die.
So far, I have not had any sudden collapses, nor have I needed to be rushed to the ICU at my local hospital (which is relatively empty, just like Florida Hospitals). I did not develop any blood clots, nor did I have a mild stroke and I was not given any medication for thinning my blood, as I did not need them.
There was no need to keep me overnight at the hospital, since I never arrived. There was also no need to keep me at the hospital for several days for observations, since I had no side effects of not getting the vaccine.
Ever since then, I have not been spending most of my time indoors, nor do I miss going on walks, spending time outside, playing with my kids and pets, grocery shopping, shooting my guns at the local range, dining out, etc. since I do those often.
Although I have been told by a few social media influencers and an elderly male with dementia that thinks he is President, that not getting vaccinated might not adequately protect me from getting Sars CoV 2 and Sars CoV 19, I was amazed that I did not contract the Alpha, Beta, Delta, Lambda, Sigma or the current Delta plus variant strains of the virus.
Please, I encourage all of you to do your own research into which vaccine you should not take. Stay safe and God Bless!

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
My thoughts exactly Schweisshund. Except I decided it was the Moderna shot I needed not to take.

Nemo

Reactions: Schweisshund

·
PawPaw x 3
8,757 Posts
My thoughts exactly Schweisshund. Except I decided it was the Moderna shot I needed not to take.

Nemo
Whew! What a journey! It has now been several months since I haven't taken the vaccine. I realize this is merely anecdotal evidence and my report shouldn't be taken as medical advice by any means, but I wanted to provide some guidance for people who may still be hesitant about getting the covid-19 vaccine.
After doing some research into the different vaccines currently available, and the different corporations that are producing them, I eventually came to the decision that the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine was the best vaccine for me to not take. So, I didn't make an appointment with my doctor on July 12th, and I didn't go to that appointment and I didn't get the vaccine. It didn't hurt me at all, and I recovered very quickly, because I didn't get the shot. Ever since then, I have been feeling very good. The first thing I noticed, was I have had no sore arm, no rashes, no blood clots, no neurological breakdowns, I can still multiply and divide equations in my head, and I am not virtue signaling that I got the jab, because I didn't get one.
For the rest of the day, I did not feel nauseous or experience any light headed moments. When I went to bed, I went to sleep immediately and did not experience insomnia. I remember watching a news article about the Delta Variant, but since I don't watch CNN, I did not feel alarmed by it, even though it was about a morbidly obese man who claimed to have regretted not getting the vaccine while in the ER. I felt bad for him.
The following days and weeks I closely monitored by body's reaction to not getting the shot. I was pleasantly surprised that I did not develop any fevers, chills, shortness of breath, whooping cough, heart palpitations, general fatigue, weight loss or sudden seizures causing me to die.
So far, I have not had any sudden collapses, nor have I needed to be rushed to the ICU at my local hospital (which is relatively empty, just like Florida Hospitals). I did not develop any blood clots, nor did I have a mild stroke and I was not given any medication for thinning my blood, as I did not need them.
There was no need to keep me overnight at the hospital, since I never arrived. There was also no need to keep me at the hospital for several days for observations, since I had no side effects of not getting the vaccine.
Ever since then, I have not been spending most of my time indoors, nor do I miss going on walks, spending time outside, playing with my kids and pets, grocery shopping, shooting my guns at the local range, dining out, etc. since I do those often.
Although I have been told by a few social media influencers and an elderly male with dementia that thinks he is President, that not getting vaccinated might not adequately protect me from getting Sars CoV 2 and Sars CoV 19, I was amazed that I did not contract the Alpha, Beta, Delta, Lambda, Sigma or the current Delta plus variant strains of the virus.
Please, I encourage all of you to do your own research into which vaccine you should not take. Stay safe and God Bless!
I'm obviously more indecisive than you guys. I haven't nailed down which one exactly I'm not taking so I haven't taken any yet.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,757 Posts
Guys, I have a slight cough now. There' s a 99.9% chance I will make it.

Please carry on without me ...
Well, if you don't, hoping to help alleviate the grief, strife and other such emotions your loved ones will experience when trying to decide what to do with you things. I'll take the guns off their hands for free. I will even ensure that they are disposed of properly!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

61 - 80 of 80 Posts