Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Universities have long-standing policies requiring vaccinations that predate COVID. Participation is as voluntary as attendance.
If this is a thing, could you please post a link to the CDC requirement?
Sorry, I was thinking the whole Gov. Desantis Cruise ship issue.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Only some of us keep calling some of that news…
Well, if you want to bitch about CNN, NBC, FOX, WAPO, NYT, etc, go right ahead. Nice try at a subtle jab though.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
I just saw where a NW GA deputy lost his 5year old son a couple of days ago to Covid, so to anyone resisting the vaccine for political reasons, I say a big "F U, with a rusty cactus." This is the cost of your ignorance.
I'm almost 100% certain that cactuses can't get rusty. Nevertheless, I don't understand why you have so much hatred for those of us who aren't on the vaccine bandwagon for whatever reasons, political or otherwise. The CDC and the NIH claim they work. Whether someone believes they work or not is a personal choice. But if you believe they work and therefore you take them, what should it matter to you if someone else doesn't take the Holy Jab? Isn't the purpose of the vaccine to protect "YOU" from the likes of "ME?" Aren't you safe no matter what choice I make? So why all the screaming and gnashing of teeth?

My opinion. Those of you who jumped on the government's vaccine bandwagon might be having second thoughts. You might have been lulled into a false sense of security by all those smooth talking government "experts" and you really don't like being ostracized by society. So you drank the Kool-Aid and got the Holy Jab. And now you're not sure because of new information getting out about adverse reactions and even deaths. So now you're thinking the rest of us should join you in your potentially bad decision and drink the same Kool-Aid. Yeah, well that's where free will and freedom of choice comes in. That vaccine stuff can't be returned for a refund if you change your mind.

Another personal opinion. I don't believe any of our illustrious leaders and other "important types" have taken or will ever take the Holy Jab. All those nice vids and pics we've seen of them getting the Jab are likely with needles full of placebos.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Isn't the purpose of the vaccine to protect "YOU" from the likes of "ME?" Aren't you safe no matter what choice I make?
That is a common misconception about the vaccine among the anti crowd, that it's all about protecting "ME".

In addition to protecting me, I have the ability to care about others, like my grandkids and the 5 year old I mentioned in my first post in this thread. That is a trait many of you appear to be lacking.

·
Registered
8,585 Posts
Isn't the purpose of the vaccine to protect "YOU" from the likes of "ME?" Aren't you safe no matter what choice I make?
My local government mandates I crap in a 3”-4” tube instead of on any tree in my backyard I feel like. Unsurprising this has more to do with my extrudings not killing others than myself whether or not I maintain that my pursuit of happiness has nothing whatsoever to do with 3”-4” tubes.

If you have made a choice to self-isolate and interact with no persons closer that 50’ in an outdoor space for the last 15 months you have done good by your neighbors (the biblical definition of neighbors). If you elected for full vaccination to not put others at risk, you likewise have done good by your neighbors (same biblical definition). Not all your neighbors are eligible for vaccination (age or underlying condition), could take a vaccine safely (previously documented allergic reaction potential), or would benefit (immunocompromised through underlying condition or immunosuppressant use in organ transplants for example).
So why all the screaming and gnashing of teeth?
Because all it takes to infect a person is a sneeze and on a good day it’ll only kill 1 in 50. When talking about at-risk groups that cannot benefit from vaccination the mortality rate is even higher. You are encountering the same horrified response as if you had shown up at a gun range and showed significant disregard for others by ignoring all 4 rules…while others are down range.

·
PITA
326 Posts
You are encountering the same horrified response as if you had shown up at a gun range and showed significant disregard for others by ignoring all 4 rules…while others are down range.
Bullshit. Not even in the same ballpark, you sheep.

You and mb90535im should each get a rusty cactus strap-on and do each other.

·
Registered
8,585 Posts
Not even in the same ballpark
Correct. Even Bloomberg agrees with you. You’d be unlikely to get 600k people to stand down range while you fail find that many reckless gun owners to play stupid games…

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
That is a common misconception about the vaccine among the anti crowd, that it's all about protecting "ME".
Because all it takes to infect a person is a sneeze and on a good day it’ll only kill 1 in 50.
What's a vaccine supposed to do for the person who takes it? Let’s ask the CDC.
Basics of Vaccines | CDC
A vaccine stimulates your immune system to produce antibodies, exactly like it would if you were exposed to the disease. After getting vaccinated, you develop immunity to that disease, without having to get the disease first.
Understanding How Vaccines Work | CDC
Vaccines help develop immunity by imitating an infection. This type of infection, however, almost never causes illness, but it does cause the immune system to produce T-lymphocytes and antibodies. Sometimes, after getting a vaccine, the imitation infection can cause minor symptoms, such as fever. Such minor symptoms are normal and should be expected as the body builds immunity.
According to the CDC it is all about “YOU” and not about “ME.” I could be infected to the gills and come in contact with you. The CDC doesn’t seem to care how the virus is spread. If you’ve taken the vaccine then you shouldn’t have a thing to worry about because you’re protected. Or are you? Unless, of course, you’re really concerned that maybe you’ve been lied to and maybe chose poorly.

Besides myself, the only ones who should be concerned are the unvaxxed. And that’s a risk we’re apparently willing to accept for various reasons. You, on the other hand, have absolutely no claim on me and neither does the government or anyone else. You can’t and you won’t force me to participate in your absurd Cult of The Jab. This coronavirus, in general, is no different than the annual flu. The flu infects millions yearly and some of them - an extremely small number - die. People are free to take or not to take a flu shot. Those of us that refuse it aren’t demonized, don’t get our lives and livelihoods threatened, aren’t socially ostracized and aren’t chased around Publix by psychotic Karens. What’s the difference? There really shouldn’t be much of a difference but the “experts” deemed this one so. Why? All we’ve gotten is lies for over a year. None of us are going to change anyone else’s minds at this point. Stop trying to force your agenda on us. Just. Leave. Us. Alone.

Reactions: OWM and Phil1979

·
Registered
8,585 Posts
What's a vaccine supposed to do for the person who takes it? Let’s ask the CDC.
Basics of Vaccines | CDC

Understanding How Vaccines Work | CDC

According to the CDC it is all about “YOU” and not about “ME.” I could be infected to the gills and come in contact with you. The CDC doesn’t seem to care how the virus is spread. If you’ve taken the vaccine then you shouldn’t have a thing to worry about because you’re protected. Or are you? Unless, of course, you’re really concerned that maybe you’ve been lied to and maybe chose poorly.

Besides myself, the only ones who should be concerned are the unvaxxed. And that’s a risk we’re apparently willing to accept for various reasons. You, on the other hand, have absolutely no claim on me and neither does the government or anyone else. You can’t and you won’t force me to participate in your absurd Cult of The Jab. This coronavirus, in general, is no different than the annual flu. The flu infects millions yearly and some of them - an extremely small number - die. People are free to take or not to take a flu shot. Those of us that refuse it aren’t demonized, don’t get our lives and livelihoods threatened, aren’t socially ostracized and aren’t chased around Publix by psychotic Karens. What’s the difference? There really shouldn’t be much of a difference but the “experts” deemed this one so. Why? All we’ve gotten is lies for over a year. None of us are going to change anyone else’s minds at this point. Stop trying to force your agenda on us. Just. Leave. Us. Alone.
I’ll be honest…I’m struggling with the cognitive dissonance here. You acknowledge the CDC’s authority enough to quote them at me…but what you quote is for ME to take others (YOU) for vaccination…yet you then reference The Cult of The Jab…and I’m just not interested…then you plea for me to do what I’m already doing (leave you alone)…while you grasp with social ostracization…which I’m then insulted for trying to explain to you when you ask…and me answering your inquiries is somehow “forcing”…and you claim “lies” or sarcastically call “experts” which undermines your claim of the CDC’s authority to “educate” me. So, “force my agenda”, say what now?!?

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
I just saw where a NW GA deputy lost his 5year old son a couple of days ago to Covid, so to anyone resisting the vaccine for political reasons, I say a big "F U, with a rusty cactus." This is the cost of your ignorance.
This is the problem I have with this line of thinking.

A kid dies from a) chicken pox b) the flu c) diabetes d) cavity infection e) run over by a car d) common cold e) alligator f) household pesticide g) covid

G is false. That kid had an underlying condition. Because if G were NOT false, where are the millions of other 5 year old deaths due to covid since kids can't be vaccinated?

Retard ...

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Here is a list of FDA approved Vaccines. This current "rushed through" DHHS approved EUA non vaccine mRNA gene therapy is not on that list. Even if it were, I wouldn't get it. I have already had Covid-19 and kicked it in the nads. My brother had it and got over it in 3 fooking days.

It's a nothing burger

·
69,149 Posts
Bullshit. Not even in the same ballpark, you sheep.

You and mb90535im should each get a rusty cactus strap-on and do each other.
Why did you even post?

This sort of post should not be welcome here.

·
69,149 Posts
This is the problem I have with this line of thinking.

A kid dies from a) chicken pox b) the flu c) diabetes d) cavity infection e) run over by a car d) common cold e) alligator f) household pesticide g) covid

G is false. That kid had an underlying condition. Because if G were NOT false, where are the millions of other 5 year old deaths due to covid since kids can't be vaccinated?

Retard ...
I suspect he probably did, but the reality is that you do not know that. Neither do I. You are arguing from a lack of evidence.

All deaths among those younger than 17 for the entire pandemic are 191. It is just not that common. I suspect a number of them have underlying conditions. In fact, I outed several of them as I found information back in early 2020 as this was developing, and several of you who have been here that long might remember it.

But I respond to you to make only two points - (1) made above, you don't really know so you can't claim "false" and (2) if a person, child or not, has an underlying condition of some sort, then screw them.

That is your argument in a nutshell.

I have reviewed your post carefully and tried my best not to misrepresent what you wrote.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum

·
69,149 Posts
That kid had an underlying condition. Because if G were NOT false, where are the millions of other 5 year old deaths due to covid since kids can't be vaccinated?

Retard ...

Not sure their source, as they just state it.

BUT

That might be enough for you to retract the "Retard" pejorative hurled at another poster here.

·
PITA
326 Posts
Why did you even post?

This sort of post should not be welcome here.
Because, since you seem to have not noticed, one of the token liberals here told many of us on here, "F.Y.", and implied that we were responsible for the death of a 5 year old. Many people do no take kindly to being talked to like that.

·
Senior Mumbler
6,516 Posts
Getting the vaccine does not prevent you from getting covid or spreading covid, but rather prevents you from having as serious a reaction from it. This is if you believe all the reports are correct. So since it doesn't prevent you from getting it or spreading it, then why are you so upset with someone who doesn't get the vaccine. You're both in the same boat as far as spreading it.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts