Who Predicted The Election Correctly?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by GM404, Nov 9, 2016.

1. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

How about Michael Moore?! Yep...and he "predicted" this a while ago. :twisted:

One of his main points:
    Full article: http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

2. phaed

phaed Active Member

Mrs. Esterhouse might have. i stopped trying to predict them years ago, after having to buy a friend a really expensive bottle of scotch.

3. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

I said Trump was going to win in a landslide. I didn't give specific numbers but I said he was going to exceed the EV requirement

4. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Back in August I did.

5. BSCLibertarian

BSCLibertarian I'm kind of a big deal

I did early in the primary. I have to admit that I wasn't so sure over the last 2 or 3 weeks though. Prior to that I was sure.

6. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I posted here about a professor who made a model in the early 80s that has been correct in every election since 1984. He predicted a Trump win based on the model.

7. Own Defense

Own Defense Member

So did I.

8. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "Member"

Great tube video of M. Moore saying that Trump's win is the ultimate FU to the whole political ruling class of America.

And, people shouldn't forget that Trump had the stones to tell a big company like Carrier, that moving jobs to Mexico will have consequences.

9. ET.

ET. Active Member

I thought a lot of conservatives would hold their noses and vote for Trump, but I missed the blue collar Midwest disgruntled union vote that got him the presidency. Now, my prediction from the beginning was that Trump is a N.Y. liberal and just might be another large government lower taxes president. He will negotiate with liberals and will cause some real heartaches for conservative congressmen. He wanted single payer healthcare right up until this year...so we will see how this goes. As long as we get a scotus nominee who is more conservative than Roberts then I will be happy. Anything other than that from Trump will be icing on my cake.

10. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Donald Trump. On June 16, 2015.

11. Neo

Neo Member

Jesus Christ.