Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Who needs to carry out in Woodstock, at a mall no less

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  mountainpass 
#1 ·
http://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...utlet-mall-police-say/8lTt0jUDEp2w3WMp7iiJXN/

CHEROKEE COUNTY, Ga. - Two suspected gang members are on the run after an assault at an outlet mall in Woodstock.

Investigators said police responded around 7:30 p.m. Sunday to a report of shots fired at Ridgewalk Parkway.
For the children:
A 16-year-old was arrested with a gun and drugs, according to police. Police are still searching for the other two people involved.
This never gets old,
Residents said they were concerned to hear about the shooting in an area where they thought they could escape crime.

"Wow, that's something that's usually not around here. Not this far up, it's not," Nicole Woody said.
But then,
Woody said she carries a gun to protect herself.

"In my family, we all carry so I think everyone should do that in order to protect themselves from stuff like that," she said.

#2 ·
hood-rats from Atlanta, inside 285, are frequent visitors to Canton, Cumming, and Gainesville.
The victims up here have more money and don't take security seriously. The convenience stores don't have bars on the windows, the banks don't have armed guards, and shopping malls don't usually have a security guard patrolling the parking lot.

#3 ·
This was at the new outlet mall. The types of malls attract the wrong crowd from what I have seen

#5 ·
They are usually just off an interstate which provides a better chance of getting away.
That one fronts it. The one in Dawsonville does as well and has had it's share of crime too.

#6 ·
Are you faulting malls because of easy access?

#9 ·
Planning I'm sure they paid a pretty penny for. It just started to sound like a mini skirt analogy was taking shape.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.