Who Needs a Gun While Being Kidnapped?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

'I can't believe that I had gotten kidnapped'

Could have tried vomiting.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Explains a lot.

3. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Ah yes, we reap what we sow.

Should we yell or scream? Are you kidding me?

4. Sharky

Sharky New Member

I am glad I wised up and moved to the south and became a southerner! Any longer I may have bought into that gun control crap in NY. Well.......na I wouldnt...No way!

Those be smart thugs. Lets take the wallets and not the cell phones, then throw them in the back, untied and drive around. "Here's your sign'!!!!

Walking around unarmed at that hour anywhere is just stupid. Even up here in Gwinnett. But if I was walking at that hour from one condo to another in Atlanta, you can bet your A$$ I would have extra mags.

This brings up a decision I made when purchasing my first firearm. Looking how things are in the "real world" this crap always happens. One guy approaches and others waiting in the background. With a firearm that holds larger quantities of ammo and extra mags being outnumbered is never good, but at least I might have a chance. We all know thugs go to the range and practice often with their gansta grip!

Just my opinion.....

5. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

The gun restrictions were the main reason I wanted out of the PR of MD.

I'll say this, but you never heard it from me: :wink:

I was raised in a house where we had no guns. I thought that maybe gun control was the answer. Then I had an assigned project in 12th grade on the subject, and I did a complete 180. Hated ANY gun laws ever since. There are enough laws on the books that prohibit ownership by convicted parties. We don't need anymore.