Georgiapacking.org banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
This is GA, they don't have to have ANY excuse to get rid of your ass. So, you really have no case any which way.

The only place you can dispute them is in the unemployment office but the odds are they'll just claim to lay you off because of "lack of work".

·
Registered
964 Posts
wsweeks2 said:
So if they don't prohibit it and then used that reason as cause to fire me, wouldn't I have a case - or would the discrimination against gun owners case be better. :?:
The point is that (I think) they don't have to have a reason at all. They can just say that you're not right for the company and show you to the door.

Of course, that all depends on your relationship with the company, how much they like you, on and on...

·
68,147 Posts
Even for poopsing in his pants and refusing to clean it up before dealing with customers? Man, that just is not fair! :evil:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,739 Posts
I don't need to carry at work. We have have enough stuff in the warehouse to defend with. A 5-gallon can of brake cleaner with a chamois stuffed in the top and my zippo should be enough to adjust someones attitude. :twisted:

J/K, I wish I could carry at work, it's against our parent company's policy. What Genuine Parts wants, they get.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts