Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
29,273 Posts
Hilary Clinton

I'll have to vote for Hilary. When she puts an end to the manufacture and sale of guns, the ones I have will be worth a fortune. If she bans future sales with no grandfather clause, I guess I can always find some drug warlord who will want what I've got. ;-)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Re: Hilary Clinton

gunsmoker said:
I'll have to vote for Hilary. When she puts an end to the manufacture and sale of guns, the ones I have will be worth a fortune. If she bans future sales with no grandfather clause, I guess I can always find some drug warlord who will want what I've got. ;-)
Or, you can *be* the warlord. :)

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Rudy is a ass wipe. He is pro homosexual, anti-gun and thats enough for me to VOTE NO FOR RUDY!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOO FREDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Firearmz said:
Rudy is a ass wipe. He is pro homosexual, anti-gun and thats enough for me to VOTE NO FOR RUDY!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOO FREDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
I didn't say your Presidential Choice Quiz was accurate!!! :lol: :shock:

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Firearmz said:
Remember before the Bloomberg FFL stings there was Rudy and his lawsuit against gun manufaturers for making guns that were used in a crime (by FBI statistics, the average time to crime for a gun in NY was about 10 years). This lawsuit is still on going thanks to that Anti-gun Federal Judge Weinstein.

In fact they are appealing the Judge's ruling that the case can go forward dispite the law that congress passed.
http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1190365388583

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
tied between Gilmore and Hunter.

ron paul is my man, however.

i believe the test is a bit oversimplified. for instance, on the issue of abortion, it only gives choices for making it legal or illegal. my point of view is that it's not the federal government's place to make such laws either way.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.