Who is Gary Johnson really?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Bkite, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

A very small percentage of the American public seem to be enamored by a man named Gary Johnson. From whence does the attraction for this Johnson come? Is it some Freudian phenomenon based on the common use of the term “Johnson†as a euphemism for a man’s penis? Possibly. Stranger things have occurred I guess. I really don’t believe that the majority of this man’s harem however are drawn to him because he represents a prick. I did do some research on him however and here a few possibilities.
    1. In a “politically correct†society run by big businesses who like the lower wages they can pay illegals, he demands that people give up their 1st Amendment rights and be politically correct. He also believes in rewarding illegal immigrants who have cared so little for the sovereignty of this US that they came here illegally with a “pathway to citizenship†[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1NjFKKrutU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1NjFKKrutU[/ame]
    2. His professed support of the 2nd Amendment. Others however may like the fact that Gary Johnson surveyed the American political landscape and choose as his choice as “the man†who would be best suited to run the United States of America and who would, consequently, be in a position to appoint Supreme Court Justices as 2nd in line to be POTUS. That man is Bill Weld of course.
    “At another point in the interview Weld characterized commonly-owned semi-automatic firearms and standard-capacity magazines as potential weapons of mass destruction. Displaying a level of ignorance usually attendant to politicians carrying the endorsement of the Brady Campaign.†https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160826/libertarian-vp-candidate-william-f-weld-continues-to-be-anti-gun
    3. He was once a Republican. Yes. Gary Johnson, who just last election cycle threw his hat into the ring for POTUS did so as a Republican and only after he smelled abysmal defeat swapped over to a libertarian ticket for some reason. Some probably think of him as an opportunist. This may give many of his few supporters hope that he, like the numerous entrenched established status quo Republicans today, will just either allow the further degradation of America by illegal immigration or possibly increase the attraction to America by rewarding citizenship to the criminals already here. (See video in #1)
    4. Having been a republican and having embraced the Republican National Platform in 2012, and knowing many of the big government politicians on both sides who would like to see Donald Trump defeated and Hillary elected to office so she can appoint her picks for SCOTUS, Johnson just may be running as a spoiler for both the established Dimocrats and RINOs alike.
    Regardless of the reason for the delusional infatuation, the TRUTH is that Gary Johnson has no chance in hell of winning the POTUS election this November. His support is less than even the minimal needed to be a participant in the Presidential Debates. There are some who say he is taking equally away from Trump and Hillary. This may be true. It is definitely true that if those who are thusly infatuated by Gary’s Johnson would simply vote en masse for one or the other then that candidate would win. For those who will continue in their delusion they at least have the safety net for their self-proclaimed righteousness and lofty intelligence of saying “I didn’t make a commitment to America’s future one way or the other because I voted for a man I knew couldn’t winâ€
    Current poll numbers show Gary Johnson having a whopping 8.1%
    http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton-vs-johnson

2. GrimJack

GrimJack Active Member

3. AtlPhilip

AtlPhilip Proud GCO member.

Your entire post is complete horse****.

4. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

No way he came up with that post entirely on his own. Had to have stolen it from somewhere.

5. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Melania wrote it herself.

6. JiG

JiG Awaiting censure

I was going to vote for Johnson, but this thread convinced me to vote for Hillary.

7. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

I was going to vote for Harambe, as he was leading in the polls against Jill Stein and is head to head with Johnson.

But, this thread convinced me to vote for Trump. Although, having Harambe as President does mean that he won't be found guilty of using a private email server in his own private habitat. I can't think of a way our national security would be jeopardized by having a Gorilla be our President.

8. Schweisshund

too bad for Bernie :( I guess he is going to have to go back to the balcony and heckle the muppets.

9. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

Oh wow...an article from the Huffington Post..yay!!! I must say, I now listen to all you have to say and value your opinion on every subject. How invigorating it must be to not have to think for yourself.

Accordingly, this was mailed yesterday...

Attached Files:

10. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Goes to show what you know and how quick you are to show your ignorance there. But then again, it is expected from someone with a signature line like yours. Hahahaha

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  11. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Good for you. At least you show your true colors unlike some others who hide behind a unicorn ridden by a leprechaun named Johnson

12. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Oh well. another closet Hillary lover that dings the source but provides no grown up evidence to the contrary. Typical of the type that fills out ballots like you did. For your edification btw http://reason.com/blog/2016/09/26/gary-johnsons-polling-finally-starts-to

13. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

The Cheeto Jesus supporters have to go slumming it for video and articles at disgusting liberal Rags like The Huffington Post and MSNBC in order to try to make it appear that Gary Johnson would be a bad choice. It just shows you what level these people are actually on.

Slumming it over at The Huffington Post and MSNBC.

That's about the level that they are on voting for Donald Trump.

14. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Professional Troll

Never mind Bkite folks, he's just in the "Anger" stage of his Trump recovery.

[​IMG]

15. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

16. JiG

JiG Awaiting censure

:rotfl:

I'm pretty sure most others saw my sarcasm without the /sarcasm.

Simple question for you. There are only two acceptable answers to me. Trump is not one of them. Do I vote for Johnson or for Hillary? Your pick. I will vote your choice.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  17. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Go ahead and vote for Hillary. That is what you said you would do so be a man of your word. Hopefully it will not be the first time.

18. AtlPhilip

AtlPhilip Proud GCO member.

This post is typical of a person desperately seeking something negative to say.

If you were actually evaluating the candidates carefully, you might consider that a man who might soon be negotiating with world leaders would be unwise to publicly name a favorite. As such, when presented with a vacuous gotcha question like that, they may not have a prepared answer.

Or, the possibility that an libertarian might not have a favorite statist.

The reality is that when placed live on camera every single day, any candidate who has slick answer for every single question is either giving vague flowery answers or simply reciting canned answers. Answers that were likely written by someone else. So, the question is this: Do you want a great actor, a great BS artist, or a great leader?

I would much rather hear someone say, "You know, I hadn't considered that" than "At this critical juncture it is critical that we analyze the situation and respond appropriately. And that is what I intend to do, respond very appropriately at the correct time. For America."

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  19. Schweisshund

Why can't we get all 3?

Trump!!