White House altered gulf drilling safety report

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Puffyfish, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Interior Department's inspector general says the White House edited a drilling safety report in a way that made it falsely appear that scientists and experts supported the idea of the administration's six-month ban on new drilling.

The inspector general says the editing changes resulted "in the implication that the moratorium recommendation had been peer reviewed." But it hadn't been, it was all a lie. The scientists were only asked to review new safety measures for offshore drilling. Louisiana Rep. Bill Cassidy, a Republican, said in a statement that the investigation proved "that the blanket drilling moratorium was driven by a politics and not by science."
    -----------------------------
    The White House lied to the public in order to insert the ban and keep it in place much like the "global warming fiasco" where the scientists lied about their findings to support the big 'Cap and Tax' bill. It's all lies from the left to support their political agenda and they have been exposed to the light of truth.

The lies have cost millions of Americans to be out of work for months and that's how the President wanted it to go. Thousands have had their lives they have worked so hard for ruined by Obama all for political gain.

[​IMG]

2. mark5019

mark5019 what me worry?

3. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

Yep just read this article and sadly I'm not amazed. I really wish someone would run that dumb SOS out of the WH and tell him to take his family with him. He's ruining a country that has a lot of citizens working really hard to keep it a float and all he is doing is holding us down..... ohh.. umm.. isn't that ironic :p

4. RIA45

RIA45 New Member

FTFY

5. Aberk

Aberk Custom User Title

was goatse Kermit really necessary?

6. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

They've altered all the Global Warming data to push their "Green" agenda, why should this be any different?

They are all a bunch of criminals and thieves. They are smart and use the law to do their misdeeds and stealing. They know they are above the law and will never be prosecuted for their crimes.

7. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

Yes, yes it was. It has many meanings all relevant. Open your mind. No goats involved.

8. seereus

seereus Active Member

Hitler and Hussein thought that way also.

9. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I know, but it took other countries coming in and stopping them. Who is going to come help us out, so they can be prosecuted? The last bastion of freedom and hope for the world is not doing so well right now.

10. Aberk

Aberk Custom User Title

Your post makes me question if you know what goatse really is. Goatse is the motivation for that picture. It is too inappropriate for this forum, but PM and I will send you link to original motivation for that Kermit pic.

11. HydroAuto

HydroAuto GPDO Commonlaw Spouse

:shock: :shock: DO NOT CLICK THE LINK!!! :shock: :shock:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Aberk

Aberk Custom User Title

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see somebody knows what I am talking about.

13. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

Not sure if I wanna know. In fact I'm sure of it after those responses.
    It's a puppet. A green one. One on camera that tells us everything is fine. Lots of symbolism there.

14. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LOOK AT THE PIC!!!!! JUST CLAW YOUR EYES OUT NOW, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!

15. Campeck1911

Campeck1911 New Member

what is your mouse doing sniper?

16. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

There was this one time at band camp that I knew two girls, but only had one cup. You can google it if ya want :p

That said, "Just because we altered the documents, doesn't mean it's not true." Reminds me a lot of the Dan Rather and the forged Bush National Guard documents.