Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,447 Posts
ehhh u know better! No snow here!! I've already sent letters to my rep demanding no snow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
TippinTaco said:
ehhh u know better! No snow here!! I've already sent letters to my rep demanding no snow.
That's just crazy talk! Everyone knows reps don't really listen to their constituents. Expect a foot or two :)
 

·
Under Scrutiny
Joined
·
19,384 Posts
I just saw 2-4 mentioned.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,133 Posts
lynx said:
TippinTaco said:
ehhh u know better! No snow here!! I've already sent letters to my rep demanding no snow.
That's just crazy talk! Everyone knows reps don't really listen to their constituents. Expect a foot or two :)
If one area gets an abundance of snow, I expect the reps to pass emergency legislation that redistributes 50% of that snow to other, less fortunate areas.
 

·
Junior Butt Warmer
Joined
·
46,427 Posts
Verbal101 said:
lynx said:
TippinTaco said:
ehhh u know better! No snow here!! I've already sent letters to my rep demanding no snow.
That's just crazy talk! Everyone knows reps don't really listen to their constituents. Expect a foot or two :)
If one area gets an abundance of snow, I expect the reps to pass emergency legislation that redistributes 50% of that snow to other, less fortunate areas.
Which is what the snow plows are for.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,204 Posts
Verbal101 said:
lynx said:
TippinTaco said:
ehhh u know better! No snow here!! I've already sent letters to my rep demanding no snow.
That's just crazy talk! Everyone knows reps don't really listen to their constituents. Expect a foot or two :)
If one area gets an abundance of snow, I expect the reps to pass emergency legislation that redistributes 50% of that snow to other, less fortunate areas.
If it snows, the government is more than welcome to redistribute more than 50% of the snow at my place. Treat me like I'm evil-rich in snow and tax me higher please.
 

·
Under Scrutiny
Joined
·
19,384 Posts
Snow falling in the hardwoods.....now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,992 Posts
mountainpass said:
Snow falling in the hardwoods.....now
Awesome. We'll get less down here. Not like we have to go anywhere
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
pml said:
mountainpass said:
Snow falling in the hardwoods.....now
Awesome. We'll get less down here. Not like we have to go anywhere
Nobody has any where to go..............unless it snows. Then anybody who has a car will have to get out on the road and become a statistic :shock:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,204 Posts
mountainpass said:
Snow falling in the hardwoods.....now
Got about 1/4" on the ground already here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,998 Posts
Looks to be around 2" already here at the cabin in the Cohuttas and coming down steady. Looks like a much wetter snow this week from the dry snow a couple of weekends ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,182 Posts
The Jackwagon that owns my place is from India. We were open last night and will be open tonight too.
He cares not for "our" religious holidays.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
Big flakes falling in Dallas, covering the ground, but not the roads.
I snowballed the wifey too, heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mrgreen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
802 Posts
Ditto on the big flakes for East Cobb.



:righton:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
948 Posts
Been snowing pretty hard most of the day up here in Williamsburg, VA. 1st white Christmas for me. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,950 Posts
It's below freezing, or "at" freezing here in Kennesaw... It's sticking and freezing on the streets!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,133 Posts
We are deep frozen in up in Blueridge. At 15:00 we had 10" on the ground and it has not let up since. I spent a good couple hours helping my GF's Grandfather hook up his plow to the tractor and work that thing up and down the mountain road, we had to use shovels, rakes, all kinds of stuff... just to get some stuck cars loose to get them off the mountain. We however are not going through the several hours of effort to actually get the road cleared all the way to the cabin. We are staying put... more snow on the way tonight!
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top