Where's Phil1979?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by moe mensale, May 16, 2018 at 9:49 AM.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Did I miss something? Phil1979 seems to have disappeared.

2. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Yeah I was wondering about that myself. Have not seen anything from him in a week or so. Shall we release the hounds-- a bloodhound to find him and retriever to bring him back?

Or is he on suspension for irritating the powers that be?

Or is he in jail trying to bond out on another law challenge case.

Whatever the case hope all is well for him and we need to start looking for him.

Nemo

3. awanatech

awanatech Active Member

I have noticed that. Haven't really heard from him since he sent his COE request letter.

4. Glockenator

Glockenator Active Member

Yep. His letter echoed my (and probably many others) sentiments precisely, but we all knew it wouldn't help to take that tone, when asking for permission. Another user or two really jumped his case about that. I didn't jump on that bandwagon, and was hesitant to do so, because I have said some things here that I really regret, so I try to not be a hypocrite.

His input here was valuable, and missed by others too, I imagine. I hope he comes back.

5. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

6. awanatech

awanatech Active Member

Hmmmm... maybe the king's men helped Phil disappear somewhere in some secret COE land.

Seriously though, I have noticed his absence. I always enjoyed his insight and gung-ho(ness) to stand up for the 2A. I don't always agree with his tactics, but he certainly has a degree of tenacity about him. I really do hope everything is alright with him.

7. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

Like many others, time better spent elsewhere...

8. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

Like a few others, he may have grown weary of banging his head against a brick wall. I wish him well wherever he is.